4n1k2 Part 48

The gang takes Yaprak with them and tries to uplift her mood by taking her to cafe.

After some time, Baris calls Yaprak from the airport.

Yaprak: Baris, have you board the flight?

Baris: Not yet, but about to. That's why I called you? Are you ok now?

Yaprak: Ya am fine and boys are trying to keep me happy. But still missing you so much.

Baris: I miss you too. But please don't cry and enjoy with boys. Ok. I have to leave now and will call you once I take a new sim. So, don't wait for my call and sleep well.

Yaprak with a sad face: Bye. Love you.

Baris: Love you too and blows a kiss.

In the flight, Baris recalls all moments spent with Yaprak but as he lands at London, he gets enchanted with the beauty of UK. For some time, he forgets all his pain of separation in viewing around the city.

He reaches his apartment and rings a doorbell.

Baris: Hello, I am Baris from Turkey. You Omer?

Omer: Yes, Yes, welcome Baris to our house.

Baris: Thanks.

Omer asks about turkey and Baris's college and takes him to his room.

Omer: This is your room. You get fresh and rest for today, we will talk tomorrow.

Baris: Thanks.

Baris gets happy looking at his room, but misses Yaprak and feels like talking to her.

He controls his emotions and starts unpacking his luggage. He takes out photo frame and keeps it beside his bed.

Looking at Yaprak, Baris: I miss you, dear. I wanted to talk to you, but how? I don't know.

Yaprak in her room constantly checks her mobile in the hope that Baris may call her, though she knows that he will not be able to call.

Something strikes in Baris's head. He gets up and goes to Omer.

Baris: Omer, I want one favor from you. I am sorry, I have just come and asking for a favor.

Omer: Come on, now we are roommates and more like brothers. So no formality. Tell me.

Baris with hesitation: Thanks. I just wanted to inform someone. Can I borrow your phone for a min?

It's already 1:30 in Turkey and Yaprak after waiting for a long time sleeps holding her phone in her hand.

Baris calls Yaprak and as it rings, Yaprak immediately gets up from sleep and receives the call.

Yaprak with pain: Baris, I was waiting for your call.

Baris with a heavy heart: I miss you so much. I just wanted to talk to you.

Yaprak sensing Baris's sadness and making herself strong: Dear, please don't get sad. Come on tell me how is London? And how is your room and roommate?

Baris: London is very beautiful and I wish you to be with me. My roommate's name is Omer and he is very nice. Because of him only I am able to talk to you. And you know, I have kept our photo frame beside my bed to feel you near me.

Yaprak controlling her emotions: Same here. So, now you will not get sad, because I am always there with you. Ok.

Baris: Hmm. Ok. Dear, I am disconnecting the call and will call you tomorrow with my new number. Ok. Love you.

Yaprak: Love you too dear. Bye and sleep early.