4n1k2Part 51

Next morning, Yaprak reads his message again and again and does video call to him.

Baris waking up nervous: Yaprak, please I am sorry.

Yaprak: It's Ok, don't worry. I understand. But next time, whatever it is, you will not hide anything from me.

Baris: I promise.

Yaprak: Ok sleep, it's too early for you. I am leaving for school.

Baris back to bed: Love you, dear.

Yaprak to herself: Baris, I am still hurt, but I don't want to fight with you and spoil our relationship.

From that day, Yaprak decides that along with her relation with Baris, she will also give importance to her studies and career. 

Day by day both get very busy in their daily schedule that they hardly talk for 10 min in a day.

One night, Yaprak does video call to Baris.

Yaprak: Hi what are you doing?

Baris: Nothing dear, working on some project.

Yaprak: Are you busy? We can talk later.

Baris: No, no. It's ok. We haven't talk properly since a long time. Please talk to me.

When they are talking, Carol enters Baris's room.

Carol: Baris, can you please give me your notes for today's class.

Baris getting tensed and moving his eyes between Carol and Yaprak: Can I give you later?

Carol: Hey, are you talking to Yaprak? Please introduce me to her.

She walks inside the room and takes the phone.

Carol: Hi Yaprak.

Yaprak without any expression: Hello.

Carol: I am Carol, Baris's best friend.

Yaprak: Ya I know. Baris told me about you.

Baris putting his hand on forehead gets worried about Yaprak's anger.

Carol sitting beside Baris and putting her hand on his shoulders: Your boyfriend is very caring. Really you are very lucky and he loves you so much.

Yaprak nods her head and speaks in her mind: No need to tell me. I know that.

Yaprak, not feeling good to see her with Baris: Anyways, I have some work. You guys enjoy. Nice to meet you, Carol.

Carol: She is sweet and taking Baris's notebook walks out of the room.

Baris thinking about her anger: Yes that I will taste right now.

Baris calling her back: Yaprak, please don't take wrongly.

Yaprak: What are you talking about?

Baris: That Carol?

Yaprak: It's ok Baris. I don't have any problem with that.

Baris: Are you sure?

Yaprak: Yes, my love. You don't worry. I have to sleep now. Bye.

Baris disconnecting the call and taking the photo frame in his hand: Yaprak, nowadays you don't fight with me, but I know you do feel bad in many things. You are not at all happy with my behavior. But don't worry, once I get a little bit free I will compensate for everything.

Few days later,

Yaprak and her parents are taking dinner and the doorbell rings.

Her mother opens the door and gets shocked seeing Baris at the door. Baris putting his finger on his mouth asks her mom to keep silent.

Baris slowly enters the room and closes Yaprak's eyes. Yaprak moves her hands on Baris's hands and she recognizes his long fingers.

Yaprak with pain: Baris.

She gets up and hugs him immediately.

Baris feeling awkward in front of her parents: Yaprak, uncle aunty are looking at us.

Yaprak pulls herself and gets very happy and has a big smile on her face. Baris also gets happy looking her smiling.

Everyone has dinner together and Baris and Yaprak constantly glance at each other.

They both start waiting for getting alone, but her father keeps on talking with Baris till 11. At 11.00, Yaprak's mother: Ok, children, you two spend time with each other and then sleep early. Good night. 

Baris getting a smile on his face quickly gets up and takes Yaprak to her room. 

He quickly closes the door behind them and hugs her tightly.

Baris taking her into his arms and with a deep breath: Oh Yaprak, I love you so much and I missed you. Now I don't feel like going back.

Yaprak still in his arms: I missed you more than you. You got so busy in your life and never remembered me.

Baris: I am sorry Yaprak for ignoring you and our relationship for all these months. I was really stuck in my hectic routine. But I never forget you, you were always near me in my heart.

Baris taking her face in his hand: You always remember one thing that I can never stop loving you.

Baris taking his lips to Yaprak's lips and both kiss each other closing their eyes.

Yaprak going back to his arms: Baris, for how many days you are going to stay?

Baris with a sad face: Only three days dear.

Yaprak sitting on the couch: Only three days?

Baris sitting beside her: Don't be sad. Now only 2 months left in completing your school and then we will take your admission too in London. Then there will be no fight and no more misunderstanding. We will live together.

Yaprak is about to tell something and Baris phone beeps.

Baris quickly checks the message and back to Yaprak: Yes, What were you telling?

Yaprak putting her head on his shoulders: Nothing, let me feel you for a while. I will tell you later.

Both sit and talk to each other till 2 and then sleep on the couch while talking.