4n1k2 Part 9

Yaprak sees Baris and gets emotional. She directly goes to him and says I am sorry.

Baris: It's ok, Yaprak. Why are you crying? Oh, I understood, it's because I am coming. Should I go back?

Yaprak hits him in his tummy and says no.

Yaprak to Baris: How did you come to know?

Baris indicating towards boys: They invited me.

Ali: When Gokhan asked us for Azra, we also called Baris to convince to come with us. At that time, we came to know that Baris is not at all busy and you said no to him.

Yaprak: I am sorry all.

Yaprak also says sorry to Azra and all board the car.

Everyone has fun on their way to the beach and reach the destination.

After reaching the destination, everyone fresh up in the apartment and gets ready to have fun on the beach.

Gokhan gets ready and waits outside the apartment for Azra.

All boys also join him.

Sinan to Gokhan: You came so early.

Gokhan: Yes, am waiting for Azra to come.

Oguz: Gokhan, you have just parted from the car, yet not satisfied that you are standing eagerly for her.

Gokhan: This is called love. You will not understand.

Everyone laughs at him.

Ali: Where are these girls? Yaprak never takes so much time to get ready. She has also not arrived yet.

When Ali finishes, Azra arrives there. Gokhan extends his hand to her, but she ignores and heads further.

All the boys laugh silently.

Baris to Azra: Where is Yaprak?

Azra: She is still in the room.

Baris asks other boys to go ahead and he himself stays back for Yaprak.

After waiting for 5 mins, he goes to her room to check why she is taking so much of time?

The door is already open, so Baris standing on the midway of the door calls,

Yaprak. Where are you? Let's go. Everyone has already left for the beach. Only we are left.

Yaprak coming from behind the door, kiss Baris's right cheeks and runs out of the room.

Baris gets surprised and touch his cheeks. He looks back at Yaprak running outwards.

He runs behind her and catches her. He holds her waist from behind. 

Yaprak without looking at him: Let me go. 

Baris: Look at me, Yaprak.

Yaprak slowly rolling her eyes upwards towards Baris for a sec and again roll it down. Baris leans down a little bit, holds her face and makes her look in his eyes.

Baris: Thank you so much.

Yaprak with shyness hides her face in Baris's chest.

Baris hugs her tightly and says you are so different but very special for me.

Now come on, everybody is waiting for us.

Both go to the Beach, where the gang is waiting.

Thinking of Yaprak's kiss, Baris gets an innocent smile on his face.

Oguz observes this and asks, Baris, why are you blushing? Did something happen?

Yaprak hits Baris's foot with her foot and tells him to stop smiling.

Baris to Oguz: Who? I? No, am not smiling and turns another side to smile.

Yaprak, looking at Baris smiling immediately leaves him in anger and goes to the Gang.

Yaprak diverting the conversation asks, Where is Gokhan?

Sinan: There, he is coming with his Azra.

They all have fun doing water sports and splashing water on each other. And after tiring, everyone sits on their own sacs. Oguz and Sinan constantly observe other girls on the beach and also asks Ali to observe them.

Ali, not in the mood to see any girl, covers his face with a towel and lies down.

Looking at them, Yaprak comes to Ali and says, Ali Kusum. Let's go for a walk.

Ali: And Baris?

Yaprak: I have come to enjoy with you all. Am sure, he will not mind staying alone for some time.

Ali gets up and both go for a long walk on a beach shore. Baris looks at them from his sac, smiles and sit idly looking at the waves.