4n1k2 Part 23

After school, when Yaprak, Ali, and Oguz come out of the school, they find Gokhan upset and Sinan consoling him.

All three run towards them and asks,

Ali: What happen to Gokhan?

Sinan: Nothing, as usual, fight with a girlfriend.

Oguz: Oh then it's ok.

Gokhan crying: You all are taking it so lightly? I am hurt.

Yaprak moving her hand in Gokhan's head: Oh Gokhan, you are so hurt. Then why did you fight with her?

Baris also arrives there and ask what's all going here?

Gokhan with crying: I didn't. She did. She told me creepy.

Am I creepy? She told me that I never leave her alone. She goes to her class alone, She goes to loo alone, she stays at her home alone other than that time only I stay with her.

Oguz: It's because there you can't go. Otherwise, you would go there also.

Everyone laughs.

Gokhan: Laugh laugh. You all believe that I am creepy. I will ask you when you will have your girlfriends and you yearn for their time and attention.

Yaprak looks at Baris thinking that he has never complained me about this.

Baris: What? Gokhan, are you upset about this? If she is asking for some space and then give her. What to cry in this? Anyways, am leaving.

Yaprak stares at Baris, while he leaves which Baris sees. Baris winks his eyes and blow a kiss towards her. Yaprak immediately takes off her eyes from Baris.

Ali: Come on stop crying and let's leave from here.

Sinan holds Gokhan and takes him to his cycle.

At night, Yaprak calls Baris.

Baris: Yaprak, you call me? Were you missing me?

Yaprak: No, I just called you for time pass.

Baris: What Yaprak? You are not at all romantic. Ok tell me, Is Gokhan ok now?

Yaprak: He will be fine by tomorrow. This is his every time problem.

Baris, I wanted to ask you something.

Baris: What happen, Yaprak?

Yaprak: Do you feel same like Gokhan because I am not able to give you time?

Baris: Yes, sometimes I feel so. I get irritated too, but then you do something special for me that I forget everything. And for me, your happiness is very important. So, I don't have any problem in not doing that you don't like it.

Yaprak: I am sorry.

Baris: I am not telling you because you can feel regret. You don't blame yourself for anything, because as a girlfriend you are doing everything that one boyfriend expects. My girlfriend is the best girl in this world.

Yaprak with teary eyes: I love you.

Baris: More than me?

Yaprak with a mischevious smile: yes, one, two, three times... no ten times more than you.

Baris smiles and says, come on. Don't think much and sleep well. Love you bye.

Next day, in the lunch break, Oguz leaves for a cafe to have Pizza and on the way, he comes across to Melisa.

Melisa: Hi Oguz

Oguz: Melisa. Right.

Melisa: Yes, How are you?

Oguz: Am fine. Going to a cafe to have pizza. Would you like to join me?

Melisa: Ya sure, but where are your other friends?

Oguz: They will join me later, but we can have one pizza before them.

When they are having Pizza, rest of the gang members arrive there.

All gets surprised seeing Oguz and Melisa enjoying pizza and chatting with each other.

Seeing everyone there, Melisa: Hi all. Hi sweet boy.

Ali again with uneasiness: Hi.

Everyone sits on the table and suddenly Oguz says,

Guys, let's go for a holiday this weekend. This weekend, I am having a leave at my job and from next months exams will start, so this is the right time to enjoy and to kick-start our exam preparation.

Gokhan: That's sounds great. Even I will get some alone time with Azra.

Sinan: Yaprak, please inform Baris in advance.

Yaprak: Hmm. But my dad may not allow this time.

Ali: We together will ask him. He will agree.

Oguz: Melisa, if you want, you too can join us.

Everyone in surprise and Ali with raised eyebrows looks at Oguz.

While all are passing expressions to each other,

Melisa replies: I will love to come with you all. Especially with a sweet boy.

Oguz giving naughty smile to Ali: Then get ready, we will decide the place and let you know.

Melisa: If you want, I can suggest someplace also.

Sinan: Ya that we will discuss later. Right, Oguz?

Oguz: Yes, yes.

Everyone sits and enjoys Pizza.