4n1k2 Part 6

When Baris introduces Gokhan, Azra: I know this crazy boy.

There are no more chairs to sit, so Gokhan stands up to give his sit.

Both Yaprak and Azra heads to sit, but Gokhan stops Yaprak giving gestures and allows Azra to sit.

Yaprak gets sad, which both Ali and Baris see.

Baris immediately brings one chair from the next table, while Ali gets up and makes Yaprak sit on his sit.

Everyone sits and talk to Azra.

Gokhan sitting next to her keeps on staring her, while Azra smiles looking at him flirting with her.

Yaprak is hurt somewhere because Gokhan gave more importance to Azra than her.

After some time, she leaves from there giving some reason. Ali and Baris both understand her problem and go behind her, while other three boys stay with Azra.

She goes to her class, so Baris asks Ali to handle her.

Ali: Don't worry. I will.

After sometime,

Gokhan: Azra, Now we met twice. Will you be my friend?

Azra with a smile: I will think.

Gokhan starts celebration after her leaving. Both Oguz and Sinan stops him and says don't get excited and let's go. They all go to class.

Gokhan enters the room with a smile and gives Yaprak a kiss on her cheeks saying Thank you, dear.

Yaprak smirks and doesn't respond to him.

Oguz and Sinan both observe it and looks at Ali.

Gokhan asking Ali with gestures: What happened to her?

Ali points his finger to him: You are the only reason.

He sends one cheat to him telling you gave your chair to Azra and ignored her.

Gokhan then passes the same cheat to Sinan and Oguz.

They all realize their mistake.

After the class, all take Yaprak with them to the canteen. They make her sit on the chair and all bring different food items for her.

Oguz brings Pizza, Gokhan brings Pastry and Sinan brings ice-cream.

Ali observes everything, while Yaprak still sits with a sad face.

All three boys come with the dish, offer her and says sorry to her.

Looking at them, Yaprak smiles and all three boys then lift her up.

Ali laughs looking at them.

Baris arrives and sees everything from the distance.

As a routine, Baris goes to meet Yaprak.

Baris: Yaprak, are you ok now?

Yaprak: Why? what happened to me?

Baris: Today, you felt bad by Gokhan.

Yaprak: How do you know?

Baris: I and Ali understood when you left from there.

Yaprak: I don't know, I can't see my friends giving more importance to others. I am not saying that they should not involve with other girls. They can, but they should not forget me.

Baris: He has not done anything intentionally.

Yaprak: I know that, but I felt bad. What can I do?

Baris: Gradually, you too have to use to this. One after one, each of your friend will get involved with other girls and friends. And at that time, their attention and time may divert to others, but that doesn't mean that you have become less important for them.

Take the case of you and me. They accepted your love and attention to share with me. Right? So, you too have to be ready for that.

Yaprak: Hmm. I will try.

Baris putting her hands on her face says: Go and sleep well.