4n1k2 Part 11

While talking on the beach, Yaprak falls asleep on Baris's shoulder. He looks at her with love, lifts her calmly and silently leaves her in the room.

Next morning, everyone has breakfast over there and by afternoon leaves from there. After reaching home, Baris messages her before sleeping,

Thank you so much for giving the most precious moments of my life. I will always cherish it. Good night Amazon Kizi.

Yaprak reads the message, gets a smile and sleeps without replying.

Everyone reaches to school with a boring face and attend classes. After the class, Ali reaches their hangout place before everyone and waits for them.

After a few minutes, he notices a sound of someone constantly blabbering. It is from the couch ahead of Ali's couch. He heads towards that couch and turns his neck to see who is there?

He sees one girl with an innocent face, long hair and green eyes writing something in her notebook and talking to herself.

Looking at this, Ali gets a smile. The girl is unaware that someone is observing her. Ali doesn't turn back to his place but instead stands there to observe her and keeps on smiling.

Yaprak and gang along with Baris arrive there, but Ali doesn't notice them. Everyone observes that Ali is smiling so much looking some girl.

Yaprak is about to call Ali, but Baris stops her by closing her mouth.

Yaprak: What are you doing? Why did you stop me?

Baris asks everyone to not call Ali until he doesn't see us.

Everyone sits silently and observes Ali from the distance.

The girl on whom Ali was laughing gets up and looks at Ali with anger and ask, Why are you laughing? Is some circus going here?

Ali in a baffled state: No

Girl: Then move, a circus is over.

Ali trying to understand what she said stands still in a confusion. She gets irritated, nods her head sideways and leaves.

Ali shakes his head and come back to his senses and sees the gang sitting on another couch and observing him.

He goes to the gang and while he is walking towards them everyone shouts oh-oh...

Ali gives a smile and says, Nothing is like you all are thinking.

Sinan: Who was the girl? Haven't seen her before.

Ali: Even I don't know.

Yaprak: Ali, Do you like that girl?

Ali: No, Yaprak. I found her weird and that's why my laugh came out automatically.

Oguz: I have seen you first time laughing at someone.

Gokhan: Come on bro, you also try your luck on her.

Ali: No, keep me away from such affairs.

Yaprak: Exactly, There will be some special girl for him and not like this. Isn't it Ali?

Baris doesn't speak anything, but he gets angry at Yaprak.

Baris: Ok I am leaving. You guys enjoy.

Yaprak: Bye.

Baris leaves in anger.

While leaving school Baris and all other come out from the school together. The same girl again comes across them and again Ali recalls that incident and starts observing her and smiles. When he is observing her, Yaprak again interrupts and holds him from his arm and takes along with her. On seeing this, Baris loses his temper and leave without saying a word.

Yaprak calls Baris from behind, but he doesn't listen and heads further.

Yaprak to herself, What happened to him? Why he went in a hurry?

Yaprak reaches her house and waits for Baris outside her house.

Baris arrives after 5 minutes, gets down from his bike and starts yelling at Yaprak, What are you trying to do? What do you want from Ali? You want Ali to suffer for the whole life for you?

Yaprak, having no idea gets shocked and starts crying with Baris's loud voice. She closes her ears and asks, What I did? I don't know what I did?