4n1k2 Part 26

In the class, Yaprak messages Baris.

Yaprak: Hi love, I miss you so much.

Baris: I miss you too dear and thank you for everything.

Reading his message, Yaprak gets a smile.

Gokhan observes this and shows it to all other boys. Except for Oguz, everyone doesn't feel good.

Sinan asks Yaprak, Why are you smiling?

Yapra closing his mobile in haste: Nothing. Reading some funny message.

All three boys get upset and little bit irritated with her behavior. After class, they all leave from the classroom without taking Yaprak with them. Yaprak engaged in Baris's thought doesn't even notice.

While leaving from the class, Melisa comes across the boys.

Melisa: Hi everyone. Hi sweet boy.

Ali not in the mood replies very coldly.

Melisa seeing their face: What happen to you all?

Everyone together: Nothing and heads further on their way without answering.

In the evening, while leaving school, Yaprak waits for Baris. Boys already being insecure asks Yaprak,

Ali: Kucuk titan, Let's go.

Yaprak: No, I will wait for Baris. I will go once he comes.

Gokhan: Meet him tomorrow, Yaprak.

Yaprak: You all go, I will tell him to drop me.

Sinan: And what about Uncle's condition. What if he sees you and Baris near your house? Let's go, we will go walking to your house.

Yaprak: Nothing will happen, I will get down one street before my house.

Oguz: Ok dear. As you wish. Take care.

Gokhan: We are here until Baris doesn't arrive.

Yaprak sees Baris getting out of the school and gets very excited and happy.

Boys observe Yaprak's expressions and get so jealous and insecure. Baris arrives there and says hello to all.

Boys give a cold reply to him and say, Yaprak, don't get late and reach home on time.

They all leave immediately.

Baris feels something odd but ignores it.

Yaprak to Baris: will you drop your girlfriend to her house?

Baris pulling her cheeks: Ya sure, my love.

Yaprak holds her hands and both start walking towards his bike.

Baris looks at Yaprak when she holds his hands and says, Yaprak, are you ok? We are in school and you are holding my hands?

Yaprak leaving his hands: Ok, now I will not hold it.

Baris laughs and takes her hand back and start walking.

While going home, boys discuss regarding Yaprak,

Gokhan: Our Yaprak is changing now. I don't feel good.

Oguz: Please, she has done nothing that makes you feel this.

Sinan: Don't you see that she ignored us and didn't come with us. And how excited she was to see Baris.

Oguz: Come on bro, every day, she comes with us only. What is wrong if she goes with Baris for one day?

Ali: Nowadays, she is not in the control of her emotions. I am really worried about her.

Oguz: You people are thinking so much. Let her enjoy this period. Come on let's go.

Yaprak and Baris too leave from school on his bike and Yaprak again hugs Baris tightly from his back. Baris smiles and drives her home.

Yaprak gets down, give a kiss on Baris's right cheek and quickly runs away towards her house. Baris again in surprise waits there and feels it by moving his hands on his cheeks.