< Assemble >

"How you doing kiddo?" Steve asked. I was sat in my new room at the New Avengers Facility. It had been a couple days since Sokovia was destroyed and same with Ultron. It had been relief, but I was unconscious for awhile so I couldn't see any of it sadly. Thank god Vision came in and saved me which is what I've been told.

"I'm fine Steve, I was only knocked out for like 2 days. It's no biggie" I spoke, trying to dismiss his worries.

"Are you sure Kara? Vision said when he found you-"

"Steve I'm fine!" I spoke, some of the books on my bookshelf fell onto the floor, I took a deep breath to try to calm myself down. "I'm fine Steve, really. Can we not talk about Sokovia..." I mumbled the last bit, the memories of Pietro flashing in my mind. I could feel the tears threatening to spill, but I had to keep it in.

"I'm sorry, well when you're feeling better come down to the Main Floor. Also Thor is leaving soon so you should come say goodbye to him." I nodded before Steve stood up and left my greyish blue room, the door slid closed behind him and I took another deep breath using my telekinesis to put the books back where they were originally. I then stood up and walked over to my closet grabbing a pair of jeans that were rolled up at the ends, a baggy black t-shirt, then I grabbed a dark green beanie and my black vans and a pair of white socks.

"I should probably say goodbye to him before he leaves..." I mumbled looking at my reflection in the mirror, it had seemed I had gotten skinnier. I didn't really mind, but it was a bit noticeable. I shook my head and walked over to the door opening it before leaving, it sliding close behind me as I left to venture the halls to find my overly obnoxious uncle of mine. I could hear them talking, thinking, their thoughts were very loud. I closed my eyes and teleported to where I could Thor thinking about.... Mjolnir... I opened my eyes and saw Tony, Steve, and Thor in front of me walking through the building.

"Well, the Vision's artificial intelligence." Steve starts, before he looks behind him to see me. He smiles and then slows down a bit so I wouldn't feel left out.

"A machine." Tony replied

"So it doesn't count."

"No. It's not like a person lifting the hammer."

"Are you guys seriously that butt-hurt about Vision lifting Mjolnir?" I spoke, looking from Steve to Tony who ignored me, rude!

"Right. Different rules for us."

"Nice guy, but artificial."

"Thank you."

"You guys are the actual worst.." I sighed.

"If he can wield the hammer, he can keep the Mind Stone. It's safe with the Vision and these days, safe is in short supply." Thor spoke, looking back at me and winking.

"But if you put the hammer in an elevator..." Steve started. This intrigued me, would the elevator be worthy because it's a machine with no thoughts? Very very interesting....

"It would still go up." Tony spoke, taking a quick glance back at Steve an I.

"Elevator's not worthy." I shrugged.

"I'm going to miss these little talks of ours." Thor spoke, I smiled. Thor at first was just a blonde god that intimidated me a bit, but now he was just a pop tart loving uncle who just happens to have big muscles.

"Well, not if you don't leave Uncle."

" I have no choice, niece. The Mind Stone is the fourth of the Infinity Stones to show up in the last few years. That's not a coincidence. Someone has been playing an intricate game and has made pawns of us all. But once all these pieces are in position..."

"Triple Yahtzee?" Tony spoke, I looked at him and glared. He didn't see it, but I swear if he saw my glare he would go running.

"You think you can find out what's coming?"

"I do. Besides this one, there's nothing that can't be explained. Good Bye Niece." He smiled as we all walked outside. I walked up to him and gave him a big hug.

"I promise to come visit soon." I waved, before Thor gripped Mjolnir tightly, he then stopped and grabbed a silver pin from his pants. He then tossed it to me and winked. I stood there confused, but before I could ask him a question. He was gone, he had returned to Asgard. Which burned a circle in the grass where he was standing on. "What is this?" I spoke out loud looking at the silver pin, it reminded me of a pen, but I couldn't write or draw with it.

"That man has no regard for lawn maintenance. I'm gonna miss him though. And you guys are gonna miss me. There's gonna be a lot of manful tears." Tony speaks as we walk over towards his very fancy and probably expensive car.

"We will miss you Tony." Steve spoke as Tony got into his car.

"Are we though?" I asked, with a huge smirk. Tony looked over to me and glared before putting on his signature shades. I chuckled.

"Yeah? Well, it's time for me to tap out. Maybe I should take a page out of Barton's book and build Pepper a farm, hope nobody blows it up."

"The simple life."

"The hard-knock life." I chimed in, Steve just looked at me with a confused face as I simply shrugged.

"You'll get there one day."

"I don't know, family, stability. The guy who wanted all that went in the ice seventy-five years ago. I think someone else came out." Tony then turns the car on, before he looks at Steve and I one last time.

"You two alright?"

"We're home." Steve smiled as he placed his brotherly arm over my shoulder.

---

"You want to keep staring at the wall, or do you want to go to work?" Steve spoke looking at Natasha who was standing alone staring at the wall.

"I mean, it is a pretty interesting wall, Nat." I smile, I think I even heard Steve chuckle at that. Natasha turns and looks at us. Steve was in a new Captain America suit, I miss his old one, but this one was really fricking bad-ass. I was wearing my suit, it had some touch ups, but nothing special. I was holding my mask in my right hand, my wavy black hair in a high ponytail with my bangs swept to the side.

"I thought you and Tony were still gazing into each other's eyes. How do we look?"

"Well, we're not the '27 Yankees." Steve joked, but I didn't get it. Probably cause I'm too young. Steve then hands Natasha a tablet, one he handed me earlier so I already knew what it said.

"We've got some hitters."

"They're good, but they ain't quite at "team" yet." I spoke pointing at the tablet.

"Let's beat 'em into shape." We turn to walk into a huge space, our new training room. There stood Rhodes in his War Machine suit, Sam flew in wearing his Falcon suit, Wanda floated in using her red magic in a black cat suit, but she had a red trench-coat and black heels, and last but not least Vision flew in most majestically. I looked to Steve and he nodded. I grabbed the silver pen Thor gave me and flicked it and it grew into a metal staff, I twirled it around and small specks of green electricity formed along the side of it. I then stopped it and held it close to me.

"Avengers...!"

---

---

---

---

---

We see the Infinity Gauntlet without any of the Stones, dissatisfied Thanos opens a vault and puts on The Infinity Gauntlet, revealing himself.

"Fine, I'll do it myself."