Meeting Tango

Guggi brought Bono to the church and since he didn't went earlier to try the suit, Guggi had it there for him. Bono tried it, with his disheveled hair, untidy beard and red eyes. And headed to the rehearsal wearing it, but still looked like a mess.
"Oh, you look so....Well... Like you did a show last night and didn't have time to sleep...or even to take a shower" Eli said
"Get yourself tidy for god's sake. Don't do it for me, do it for you and for Eli" Guggi said trustless while Bono felt like a little kid being punished by his parents.
The three of them did the rehearsal. Bono felt more confident since Sun wasn't there. He was told she was in Buenos Aires doing some paperwork and will be back tomorrow probably at the time he'll be catching his flight to California.

Bono arrived to California's airport and as he lit a cigarette, saw someone standing beside a car, like waiting for someone.

He approached and saw a skinny woman with very short hair and sunglasses on

He approached and saw a skinny woman with very short hair and sunglasses on. The car was old and totally not fashionable, a very average auto for someone not average at all.
"Good morning" She said with a soft voice and a very English accent.
Bono got inside the car in silence and stared at the window as the car drove around California. After some time, the car stopped. There was a big door, and in front of it, the beach and lots of palm trees, covering the rays of the sunrise.
Bono got off the car and stayed there, looking all around full of curiosity. He wanted to discover the face of this talented artist. The driver awoke Bono from his dreams.
"Follow me, please" she said and he followed her into a big living room and stayed there alone. The house had one floor. The living room, the kitchen, and a big garage. So he thought where might the studio be until a voice coming from behind stopped his thoughts.

"So... Are you ready to start?" A familiar voice said
"Sure. I'm ready to start working whenever Tango is ready" He said as he turned and saw the driver
"I am ready" She said smiling playfully 
"You??!!" Bono said and saw the driver smiling at him. He smiled as well. "Jesus. You can't be more mysterious"
"I like to know who I'm working with. It was nice to see you didn't care about the aspect of the car, or that a woman was driving you. When you're backstage you can discover backstage behaviors as well, those no one shows on camera. And it's also fun" she said

Bono was listening while observing every inch of her skinny body. He liked to see her eyes, but her glasses were still on. She had a little quote tattooed on one of her forearms, her light brown hair was very short and messy, but sexily messy. Her face was skinny as well and had a little dove with it wings open tattooed on her nape. Her voice was soft but strong, and he could hear an English accent there as well.
"So... I'm curious about you" Bono said "And now even more. How do you do to not be recognized?"
"Well. I keep the secret. I travel around alone, rent studios alone. I need to be alone to make music"
"But from all the artists that worked with you, no one said a word"
"I use the record label as the messenger. I send them the music, lyrics and pattern of singing and they sent it to the label to send it back to me. They know if my name or face comes up, their business and rights on me will be lost"
"So, you never worked with the artist face to face?" Bono asked curious
"That's right. You're the first one" she said and smiled
"So... Why me?"
"Because I have a special song, that needs someone special to sing it. And when I heard your last record I knew it had to be you" she said now seriously "I trust you my secret"
"Thank you for that. Those songs are special. I put my heart in all of them"
"I know. I could feel it. In the lyrics and in your voice, specially live" She said
"You saw U2 live?" Bono asked even more intrigued. She was like a ghost; everywhere but nowhere at the same time.
"I did. In Cologne, Germany" she said and smiled "But I'm talking too much. I need to know more about you. Tell me about your broken heart. And I'll tell you about mine" she said mysteriously while walking to the little garden that faced the immense sea "You're secrets will be safe with me, as well as I'll trust all of mine to you"