Who is Tango?

Everything was still shit for them, but at least the media and journalist weren't into them anymore. They were talking about a new artist, someone mysterious, but very talented. It was different so it was attractive, it was "Tango"

Nobody knew who he or she was. Tango basically wrote his own lyrics and music to then find an artist of the moment to put voice into the melodies. Once everything was put up together, Tango sent the track to the radios and Boom! Suddenly it was everywhere.

The melodies were very catchy and modern. Lyrics were mainly about love in a melancholy way. Tango seems to find the perfect artist, man and women to each song. All the music business and media were trying to find out about the identity of this new and mysterious artist, but it seemed impossible.  Meanwhile the radio, music shops and TV were talking about Tango all the time.

Adam loved Tango. He and Guggi listened to every new tune as fast as they could. Edge loved how Tango wrote deep lyrics with soft rhythms but catchy melodies. It was the perfect combination every singer would like to get in every single song. Bono didn't like it so much, since the name Tango remind him of a certain country, which also brought him to someone he rather forget. But one day, after a show in the middle of the tour, he got back to the hotel, sat on the couch with a bottle of scotch, while giving a sip to his glass he heard from the room next to his a special sound coming out.

He leaned his ear on the wall and stayed there until silence filled the room once again.

"And that was it, another amazing single of this amazing and mysterious artist. This is "See you" by Tango"

"Holy fuck" Bono said as he heard the radio announcer presenting the song. He looked for a radio inside his room and as soon as he turned on, another station was presenting it, and now he was all ears and hearing it clear.

Those piano keys were so soft, but the guitar chords were strong. The lyrics were powerful and telling a wonderful story through a male singers voice. It was like a suffering and break up song, but with a bit of hope in the end, in the singer's voice, and in the piano melody.

You're more than just a scar in my mouth
A story to tell
The only thing on my mind
And it's keeping me up at night, mmm

I know you're making magic somewhere
But not by yourself
That might be the reason why
It's keeping me up at night, mmm

I can smell you on the pillow where you used to lay
And it's keeping me up at night

Another night, another stranger's door
Hoping when it opens I'll see you
You

You're more than just a notch in my face
A story to tell
The only thing on my mind
It's obvious I'm not doing well
Do you see these eyes, when have you known me to cry?

I'm just sitting here remembering how your lips taste
And it's keeping me up at night

Another night, another stranger's door
Hoping when it opens I'll see you
You

Wishing I could go back
To that night
To that stranger's door
Just wanting to opened it and see you (ho oh)
You
  I'd see you

See you
Baby
I'd see you
I'll see you

*This is an actual song called "I see you" by Kygo. I've changed the lyrics a bit to match with the story, but give it a listen, it's beautiful.