Champagne in the night

Bono closed the door and followed a little path with tiny lights on the sides. With one hand he was grabbing the champagne, on the other Sun's hand and with the blankets resting on each of his shoulders and that was it. That was all he needed for his adventure. Sun was holding the other champagne, looking joyful at this crazy man at his side. She found his reaction very childish but sexy at the same time. He was definitely a determinate person and unpredictable.

"Look at this beautiful night! The sky is so clear, the moon light is so bright and the stars are so big!" he said exited

They kept walking into the vineyards until Bono stopped. Sun stayed standing still next to him without understanding what he was doing. Bono putted the blanket and the bottle on the floor and then wrapped her with the other blanket. After doing that, he just sat down. Sun followed him and sat next to him.

"So this is what you wanted to do?" she asked

"Sitting in the middle of the vineyards, with the sound of the silence, the stars shining and the moonlight doing a private show for us? Yes, that's what I wanted" He said smiling tenderly as he laid his arm over her shoulder and pushed her against him.

"And what are we celebrating with the champagne?" she asked smiling, following his game

"Us. This. I want to sleep here tonight. With you" he said

"Here? In the middle of the countryside?" she asked a bit scared, but enjoying the adventure

"Yea! Why not?" he said exited like a child "Are you scared?" he asked laughing a bit

"There are snakes here and mosquitos and it's uncomfortable"

"Come on! I know you are an adventurer deep inside! And you're with me, I will kill the snakes or sing to them if they come. And mosquitos, I have a blanket to cover us"

"So... you got all covered..." She said and smiled "I used to be an adventurer, but I turned into an old city lady"

"Well, old city lady, lets toast for the adventurer you have inside, so it comes back, at least for tonight" he said as he grabbed the champagne "Let it fly to the moon" he said as the cork fly away

He drunk from the bottle and then gave it to Sun, who took a sip from it. They talked and drunk the whole bottle only in a few minutes.

"So... I know your intentions, but I won't have sex here" Sun said as he looked at her pretending to be surprised

"Who said I brought you here for that" Bono looked at her with his devilish eyes

"Oh come on! Don't give me that face! I know you. It's totally uncomfortable. Beautiful, but uncomfortable. There insects everywhere, it's cold at night..." she said smiling as he smiled back

"Ok. Let's go back then" Bono stood up and helped her lift from the ground. He pretended to pick the blanket, but he grabbed the other bottle instead and uncorked it in silence. Sun didn't notice it until he bathed her in champagne. She screamed, laughed and then robbed him the bottle and thrown the rest of it over him. They were sticky and wet. Both stared at each other in silence, smiling childishly. After some seconds, their smiles turned to serious faces full of desire.

"Fuck this is real" he said and stared at her intensively.

He got close to her and took her wet shirt off. She did the same with his. Both staring at each other, in silence, under the light of the moon. Bono helped her sit down on the blanket and slowly got over her until their bodies were lying over the ground. He kissed her lips slowly for a while. Then he licked her neck, chest and breasts. He put his tongue in her ear and moaned very very sexily to make her arch her back (he knew all the tricks to get what he wanted) and at that moment, unclasp her bra.