A song for you to sing

Bono started talking about who inspired his songs and why. He told her about how a love and sexual album became a broken heart list of songs in the middle of the recording, when she decided to left him for another man out of a sudden. Tango felt his broken heart, and listened to him quietly as they were both sitting on the grass, facing the immensity of the sea.

He also told her about his loss of faith in love. How come every time he trusts his heart to someone, he ends up broken. Bono completely opened up to her, he felt confident and not ashamed about showing his feelings to someone he barely knew, he felt she would probably understand him, since her lyrics and music has the same feelings he had.

"I understand. It might be very difficult for you to sing live I guess, with all those feelings inside"

"No. I felt alive. Cause there is where I let everything go away. I feel free. And I feel everyone there have the same emotions I have, so we share our broken hearts" Bono said

"Well.... I didn't expect that. That's a very positive point of view there. And how is your heart now?" She asked

"Confused..." Bono said smirking a bit and then stayed silent for a while

"Look... I'm sorry if this hurts, but I need to understand your emotions, so I can have this song for you, and if you put your heart inside of it, if you give all your pain to it, I can bet my own heart that it's going to be a number 1 in the world"

"I know. I don't doubt about you or your song that I didn't even read jet. I doubt of myself, I became a cold man. I only show my feelings up a stage, but then I don't have feelings anymore. It's getting hard to write powerful and painful songs because of this" Bono said like thinking out loud

"I don't agree with that... You're opening yourself to someone you never met before. And I also believe time heals everything" She said looking straight to his blue eyes still with her sunglasses on

"Time heals, but time won't make you forget about what happened before"

"No, but it teaches you to leave with it and deal with it so you can live your life fully... Without the dark, we could never see the stars" She said looking at nowhere as Bono stared at her thoughtfully surprised by that quote

"I almost died. Last year. Twice. I lost everything I had. A relationship with the most amazing man in the world, a friend, my faith, myself... I stopped believing in everything. I was told I had 70% chances of not making it. I didn't want anyone to see me like I was... I was not myself. I couldn't smile, talk, walk, fell... I was a thing, more than a person. Until one day that radio went on and I heard this song. This song that reminded me how lucky I was to be alive. So I thought, if this is gonna be over, let it be over my way. And I traveled for 3 months all over the world, with a doctor who became the only thing I had. It was not all great, I felt lonely quite a lot, but also you get to think a lot and to know yourself more than you think you do. I started writing, I tattooed my body a bit, to remind of the important things in life, I laughed, cried, danced, talk to strangers, share feelings, be shameless. I lived another life, fully. I came back as a different person. I realized that the most important things are the simple ones."

"Wow. I'm sorry to hear that... Are you ok now?" Bono asked

"I'm more alive than ever. I learnt to see and live my life different. I get to know my other self, the writer, the musician. I tried to take the best out of the worst. We live once, you know and life is too short to feel sad or to give up"

"Now I understand why you're so great at what you do. I admire your strength and positivity"

"In the end I owe everything to music. That song saved my life. And I'm planning to give everything back"

"Can I ask which song was?" Bono asked intrigued

"It was a Tango song, but I never actually knew the name of it"

"That's why you put yourself Tango?" Bono asked as she nodded "So out of the ashes you built yourself up..." he said like thinking out loud, while watching her looking nowhere "I understand you lyrics now..."

"But nobody feels the music and the lyrics like you do... And this song I'm writing is very special for someone special that's why I want you to sing it. And that's why I need to connect emotionally with you, both of us, so we can feel the same and get the best out of it"

"I'm ready when you are, your story already motivated me. I like challenges" Bono said as she finally took her glasses off

"I always knew you were the one" she said and looked straight at his soft blue eyes

Bono stayed looking at her as well. Her face looked familiar. Her eyes most of all, but there was no way he could know her. She was mysteriously beautiful, and that was very interesting for him.

"Your eyes look familiar to me...It feels like we've seen before" Bono said smirking but she looked back to nowhere.

After a few minutes in silence, and Bono admiring her, thinking if she was real or not, Tango finally spoke.

"The song is already written, but I need a heartbroken voice in it...And I think yours fits perfectly" Tango said as Bono followed her into the basement where the studio was. She handed him a piece of paper, handwritten which Bono took and read slowly, letting the lyrics deepened into his heart and mind.

"Holy shit. This is so intense" He said "So heartbroken... Is this a real thing, or just inspired by somebody else"

"Everything that I write it's what I feel..." She answered as he got inside the recording room

" She answered as he got inside the recording room