Wedding day

Guggi was standing waiting for the woman of his life, a little bit nervous let's say. The view was fantastic. The ceremony was taking place behind the principal house (a new one), in a little hill were you could see the vineyards, the lake the sunset and the old house passing the vineyards and next to the lake. It was almost sunset, the vineyards were moving slowly by the summer breeze, all the guests sitting in their white lovely chairs being witnesses of such a beautiful landscape and soon of a magnificent union of life. Bono was standing still at his mate's side and even feeling more nervous than Guggi. His dark blue tight suit fit him so well. His beard was tidy and short as well as his hair and wasn't wearing his shades. His blue eyes were bluer than ever. He was looking handsome and very skinny, his sexercise in the past 3 months did quite well on him and his new look was part of the whole change as well.

Just in front of the aisle and in front of him Sun was standing waiting for the bride to come. He looked at her every once in a while. Just out of curiosity. Was she alone? Why she looks so different? She was looking stunning, but he didn't feel anything, and that was weird to him, but that was good, no remorse no discomfort, just enjoying the wedding of his best mate, his brother, his everything.

Eli appeared and everyone got surprised, she was amazingly shiny, smiley and beautiful. Guggi smiled at her, just like a man that would do anything for that woman.

Bono felt so happy for them. He couldn't stop smiling the whole time. Even when he gave Guggi the ring he was smiling like a child. He looked at Sun when she passed the ring to Eli, and noticed she avoided eye contact with him since the two times they saw each other. Feeling guilt? Still in love? Regret? He wanted to know, but really didn't care that much.

After the ceremony, Bono sang with the band and a little orchestra a special song for his two friends "She's a mastery to me".

His voice was deep and beautiful as well as the lyrics

His voice was deep and beautiful as well as the lyrics. Love, a spell between them, if love is blind, then he doesn't want to see. Just beautiful words.
Nobody knew about the surprise, but they all enjoyed it, specially Guggi and Eli.

After his little appearance the party started. Music, food, good wine, funny people and happiness, lots of happiness.
The party got until early in the morning. Bono got to talk with two nice ladies for some time. They were very funny and there was a bit of attraction from the 3 of them as well...

They run out of champagne and since Bono knew where the cellar was, Guggi told him to get some for a last toast

They run out of champagne and since Bono knew where the cellar was, Guggi told him to get some for a last toast. He walked to the cellar and realized at the second he got in, that both ladies followed him. Let's say all of them were drunk, so one of the girls pushed him against the wall and kissed him roughly as the other one was dropping his pants when Bono heard Eli's voice. He stopped kissing one of them and grabbed the other woman's hair to make her stop kissing him down there. He made the sing of silence. It was not quite a serious image to be found by the bride being half naked with two girls at her wedding. So the tree of them stayed slient.

"Ohh shut the fuck up! He needs to know the truth about what happened, I know that he'll understand"

"There are too many lies Eli"

"But there are good lies. You lied because you love him. And I'm sure he still loves you. The you before the illness and the you after it. You're ok now. All the tests were ok, your war is over, you won"

"He's not the same Eli. And I am not the same either. He won't forgive me, and even if he does, it won't be the same anymore, not like before"

"Nobody knows him as well as Guggi. He told me he will forget you. Maybe he'll take his time, it won't be easy. There's too much to know and understand. But he will. Try at least, you won't lose anything"

"I will lose everything. At least I have our last week to remember. If he knows, my last memory of him will be a bad one, and I cannot have him on my mind like that. It will hurt too much"

"So what are you going to do? Say nothing while you play the mysterious character and pray he won't find out who you are? You're going to leave a fake life? You know he'll find out one day, and then he won't be that happy to find that out you were playing with him. Try to think about it. You know what Guggi and I think of it. We're trying to help you"

"I know you are and I appreciate that both of you kept the secret, so thanks for that"

"Think about it tonight. He'll stay till tomorrow... Well, let's grave the damn champagne and toast" Eli said and uncork the bottle "For your new life as a life champion, for that fucking disease not to come back and for love"

"For your new life as wife, full of happiness and love"

"Cheers to you Tango" Eli said as the sound of two glasses touching echoed

Bono got froze. Did he heard the word Tango, coming out of Eli's voice? Was that other voice from the person he thought it was? What secrets were they talking about? What did Guggi know and didn't tell him? There were so many questions and not a single answer...

Bono pushed both girls off him, lifted his pants and tried to get a bit "tidy", at the time Eli got to the door, she saw him standing in silence. His pants were on, but his fly was open, his shirt half unbuttoned and both girls behind him not looking quite good as well. Sun was shocked. He was beautiful but seeing him with two girls like something normal was too painfull for her, so she avoided eye contact, she just stared at the floor.

"What the fuck do I have to find out?" Bono screamed looking at her angrily "You both, get the fuck out" he said to the girls that quickly got out of the cellar with a surprised look on their faces "I'm hearing nothing but silence, and I want to fucking know, seems I'm the only asshole how doesn't know anything"