The scandal

Bono opened the door of the house everyone where staying, all the gang was waiting there to ask him about the spreading news of his fatherhood.

"Its all over the TV since yesterday" Paul said "Everyone is calling me to confirm the news Bono"

"I don't know Paul" Bono said "We have an open relationship and since I always take care, I don't think it's mine"

"I'll try to dodge everything then, until we know. Don't expose yourself, cause everyone is looking for Helena and you, specially you, now that the song with Tango is killing it and being played in every single radio station" Paul added "And talk to Helena about it. You both need to have the same answer for the question, ok?"

"Sorry guys, but the airport is full of journalists and paparazzi's waiting for you Bono. They found out we're here. The airline is suggesting changing the take off until dawn. The pilot is on the phone waiting for an answer" Edgesaid with the phone on his hand waiting for an answer

"Tell him we'll leave at 3am and to get us an entrance away from journalist" Paul said

The second leg of the tour was crazy. Bono was totally out of himself. Paparazzi's following him everywhere, journalist asking him all the time about his relationship with Helena, his fatherhood, asking everything about Tango, his constant nights out, etc. He was pissed, but he needed to promote the tour and he had to go to airports, hotels, Tv shows, radio stations, events and other places full of paparazzi's. There was just no way out of them. He tried to avoid those types of conversations, but sometimes it was impossible. He dodged every question about Tango and Helena politely.

But everything went bad when a paparazzi took a sequel of pictures of Bono with a girl. On one he's talking very close to her ear, on other he's resting his head over her lap, on another he's lips are over her's... And as he was getting out of the same party there were also some pictures with Liam Gallagher both French kissing (passing an ecstasy pill from tongue to tongue) in the middle of the street, as they were going out of a long night.

 And as he was getting out of the same party there were also some pictures with Liam Gallagher both French kissing (passing an ecstasy pill from tongue to tongue) in the middle of the street, as they were going out of a long night

Those pictures went on the cover of every tabloid. "Bono's other girl and boy" "Bono's high night out!" "Bono's high standards" "Bono partying hard and high" and lots of other tittles.

Bono woke up in the hotel room, totally tired from last night's party and headed to have some late breakfast and then to the soundcheck

"What the fuck!" Bono shouted when he saw the magazines full of pictures of him on the cover all over the breakfast table

"You knew they were on you B. You should have been more careful" Adam said "They're outside the hotel waiting for you. Paul is looking for another way out to the stadium"

"Good morning, there's something you should know" Paul said, looking very busy

"I know the pictures, yes Paul" Bono said trying to avoid his lectures

"Not that! The Grammy wants you to do a show, the closing show, which you know is the most important, next week..."

"Our album is already out, why do they want..." Bono interrupted

"If you let me finish...." Paul said like a father to his son "They want you to close it with Tango. To do your song with Tango" Bono remained silent "Look. It's a big hit all over the world. All the radios are paying it. And they want to make it the closing song because is a melancholy song, it's great. They are not stupid Bono. They're the Grammys for Christ sake! Leave your ego behind"

"I don't understand...Now she wants to show herself? To be under the spotlight?"

"That's something she has to understand and to accept" Paul said "But I need your answer. Yours. And I need it today"

"So that is the game then...now that I know who she really is and casually singing the song that's about us...."

"I think it's a great opportunity for both of you. Both are grownups, professional, talented and amazing people. Leave the differences behind. Do what you both do great, which is write and sing. And the fact that the song is about both of you and you both are going to sing it will make it more emotional and real" Paul said "Then what happens after it, is another thing you both must talk about, or not. You can use this song to make peace or use it as a goodbye. Either way, it's a way to get your mind clear"

"Go sing that song and get them all crazy about it. I know you'll both give it all and perform emotionally. Then you can make peace and be friends or make love and have great sex" Adam said

"ADAM!" Larry and Edge said as Paul placed his hand over his face

"You know me guys. That's what I would do. I gave him mi advice and you gave yours" Adam said totally careless

"Tell them I'm in" Bono said

"That's my boy!!" Adam said proudly