Even Better Than The Real Thing

The girls were heading out of the place talking

"I've seen the way he looks at you. Like there's no one else around" Eli said giving a wink to her friend

"He's a rock star, he might do that with everyone" Sun replied rolling her eyes

"I don't think so. Otherwise he would have picked a girl in the bar or one of the sexy German models of tonight...But instead he picked you from the bar and stayed away from sexy girls tonight to be with you again." Eli said stroking her shoulder

"What are you saying Eli?"

"I'm saying he likes you. And judging by the way you walked away from him you like him too. You're flirting, and when you do you're into it" Eli winked

"What the hell Eli! No!"

"You're in denial. You're way too proud to admit it. But deep inside you like him. You're just afraid of getting hurt or making a mistake"

"Hey girls!" someone shouted. The girls stopped walking and waited for Guggi to come close to them.

"We've got a friend who's an artist and lives in Ibiza. He invited us to his house and wanted to see what we're working on music and art. We're flying tomorrow. It's going to be fun, and since you're on holidays, would you like to join us?" Guggi said, as Edge and Adam nodded from behind.

"Larry's and my girlfriend are coming, so you wouldn't be alone... And since you are both in holydays, we thought you could come..." Edge said blushing

"Hmmm... Thing is..." Sun started but she got interrupted and slightly kicked on her foot.

"Sure! We would love to!! Berlin is pretty could at this time of the year, a little bit of sun would be great for us" Eli said

Edge and Guggi smiled like two teens.

"Great! We will pick you up tomorrow at 9 am. So be ready!" Edge said as Adam was giving a wink from behind to Eli

Once in their car Sun looked at Eli with a furious face;

"Eli!! What the fuck girl! I can't believe what you just did!!" Said Sun annoyed, but a little bit happy inside.

"Come on! How many times are you going to be invited by the rock stars of the moment to Ibiza?" Eli said "You said you didn't want to plan your vacations so you could improvise and do stuff you never do...So, this is it. Be careful with wat you ask and dream darling" Eli said smiling.

"It's just...He didn't ask himself you know! He's not interested in me"

"That my friend, proves you are" Eli said with a look full of pride "Maybe he is afraid that you would say no, or he's afraid of opening to someone and getting hurt. Just like you are" Eli said with a serious face now "Maybe he is a rock star, but he has the same feelings and fears like we do. And love is both, fear and feeling"

The next morning the doorbell rang. Eli opened the door to find Guggi and Bono standing out.

"Morning girls" Guggi said with a smile on his face while Bono was standing still, in silence, just smiling.

"May I help you with the luggage?" He finally asked looking at Sun, but she was totally lost thinking about what the hell she was about to do, going in vacations with a rock star in Ibiza and still couldn't believe it.

"Sure" Eli said "Guggi help me with mine please" as she looked sideways to her friend and gently hit her with her feet to wake her up from her thoughts.

"Let me help you with yours" Bono said, as he and Sun grabbed the suitcase at the same time, touching their hands. "Oh. Sorry" he said.

"It's ok" Sun said blushing.