I'm sorry

They didn't know where to start. Well... they started by getting back to the room.

Both sat on the bed, one close to each other looking at the pictures of the ultrasound that Bono was holding tightly in his hands. He didn't even bother to read the positive test, or the numbers, or even to read her handwritten letter. That "someone" was the reason he was lost and dazzled at the same time.

"it's yours. I'm 10 weeks" She finally said breaking the silence

"I never doubt it was mine" he said with his eyes still on that image held by his hand and caressed with his fingers

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"It's just. I think. I don't think I'm ready. I'm scared" he admitted shamefully and courageously at the same time

"I am as well. This is not just 9 months. Its an entire life and that is what scares me. The only thing that comforts me is the constant memories of you playing with Edge's little girls and there is no doubt that you would be the best father I could chose for my child" she ended almost in tears.

That was the only moment Bono's eyes decided to look away the ultrasound for the first time, to stare at hers.

He couldn't say a word. Bono hugged her tightly and cried silently. Only his mind knew what he was going through.

She understood he needed some time to process the news and maybe remember his lost child as well. The secret was no longer a burden for her, especially now that she was into his arms, the safest place in her world.

"Take your time" she said as her fingers caressed his back and his arms where wrapping her body. She was always the strong one in the relationship, his emotions where wide open in matters of heart and love, like a little child.

They didn't talk much. Bono asked her to stay the night and told her he was not in the mood to keep his promise of "having her properly this time" ...she smiled

Both laid in bed silent until Sun fell asleep, then he admired her for a long time. The woman he loved, the one that was there in his worst but been alone trough her worst was now the same woman who was going to make him a father. The mother of his child. The beginning of another life It was a hard thing to imagine, but it was time to do so.

His mind was full of thoughts until he succumbed them and fell asleep protecting her with his hairy and warm arms.

She opened her eyes to find his warm and hairy hand over her tummy. It was everything so different, so new...

That morning, both realized they never ceased loving each other, even though lots of things happened in the middle. But the present indeed was a present for both. It was another chance. And this time neither of them would not let it go just like that... This time there was something, well someone, more.

Bono barely spoke. Something quite unusual of him. So he did what he does best, he wrote a letter, a poem or just feelings on a paper and left it on her light table:

"I'm sorry for being an asshole. For letting you alone, for not being there for you.
I'm sorry for doubting of you, for believing your struggle was not true
I'm sorry for not loving you enough, when you did so for me
I'm sorry for not saying I'm sorry before
I'm sorry for being drunk, rude and disrespectful after the Grammy's show
I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me the most
I'm an idiot, a jerk in process to become someone better, for you, for us, the three of us
I thought of you every show, every song, every day and night since you left. I'll never understand why you left like that, but I'm glad we're here again. Cause no one NO ONE can make me feel the way you do.
I cannot think of anyone else to have a child with, whatever happens between us, thank you.
If I am with you, I'll go where I would not dare.
I never ceased loving you.
B"

Sun headed to the living room, where Bono was standing with a cup of coffee looking at the window and surprised him as she didn't make any noise

"Good morning" he said smiling and looking up to her with his ocean blue eyes.

She answered with another smile, handed him the letter he wrote and started talking

"I'm sorry for leaving you without giving any explanations. I thought it was the best way to protect you, but I didn't give you chance to decide if it was. The only way out of my disease was writing and doing music. It took me several months to understand music wasn't a way out, but a way in, back to you. Cause everything reminded me of you. You were the reason to keep being alive.
I'm scared, but if you are with me, I can face anything than comes across. You are my light, my strength, my friend, my lover, my muse, my everything. This letter is beautiful, like your soul is. I missed this, I missed you, I missed us.
Every time I see you I fall in love with you again and again. I just find out I've never stopped loving you and I hope I never will, because I cant imagine my life without you in it"

He listened to her with his entire attention and once she was over, he smiled again silently. He tried to look strong, but he (and definitely Sun) knew B is a sensitive, shy and crystal heart kind of person. Only someone that gives it all, can also lose it all. And he gave everything on all the things he loved.

"Are you ok?" Sun asked as he didn't pronounce a word yet

"Those words..." Bono said still in shock with a trembling voice "That is the best thing I've heard in a long time" he said almost in tears and grabbed her hand

"Can I kiss you know?" She asked tenderly

Bono answered with the most beautiful look, innocent smile and finally a soft but lovely kiss

The Showmanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें