Airports

"Let me take you to the airport" Bono said right after slow dancing with her and both heavily turned on. He grabbed her hand and headed to his car, where his bodyguard was waiting.

"I don't know how much time this drive will take, but the only thing I know is I want to take you" Bono said caressing her leg and gently putting his hand behind her nape to kiss her. Finally, they were alone (well...with the driver, Bono's bodyguard, Brian, but he knew everything about his life and their lust was stronger than anything)

with the driver, Bono's bodyguard, Brian, but he knew everything about his life and their lust was stronger than anything)

She got over his lap, kissing him as Bono pulled her short hair. He slowly kissed her neck. It was sex with clothes getting burn with their fire. He got his hand under her dress, looking for her underwear but he didn't find any. She devilishly smiled
"You definitely get better with time. In every way" he said while looking at her smirking, as her fingers headed between his legs and unzipped him. She was biting her lip and he was watching her doing it, this girl was amazing, unpredictable, beautiful, smart, sexy, she always drove him out of control. Totally out of control. But it was part of the game, their game, their desire, they felt satisfied with each other. And both missed that feeling...
He let her lead. They were silent, the only sound was their breathing. At times, both opened their eyes to look at the other they cherished so much, almost to check it wasn't a dream, they were real.
The car was slowing down, like if the airport was close. Bono kissed her chest and rested his head on her, while listening to her fast beating heart. He hugged her tight. They stayed still for some time, holding each other. Sun got off him and both arranged each other's clothes, like nothing happened. Brian opened the car's door to help Sun came out as he handed her tiny luggage and then winked to Bono, who smiled back. She looked at Bono and smiled tenderly, then grabbed the luggage and left.

After that day, the band spent months touring around Europe. From airport to airport. Every show was for her, cause every song was about her, just like the last leg of the tour, but this time the tour had much stronger feelings and emotions. He was inspired. Long nights in hotel rooms writing lyrics, that often end up in the basket. Not because they were bad, they were too god to be sang. Maybe too emotional, he felt he wasn't ready to sing them. Bono chose to write them down and let them go. It was his way of moving forward. Indeed, it was better than alcohol, drugs, long night parties and girls, which of course he had, but not the chaos it used to be, just controlled chaos.

"I didn't come here to find you, I came here to get lost in you" he remembered when those words came out of his lips, and how her eyes lighten up to him. He missed her.

"Bono, it's Paul" Bono answered the phone from his bed on a hotel room in Berlin "It's the call you've been waiting for. I handed an invitation to the last show of the European leg. She's coming, you got 3 days to think. Be creative, I know you can. Oh, you're welcome" he said laughing in the end

"You can have sex only after the show, so the sexual tension is still there during the performance" Adam said and laughed along with Bono, until there was a knock at the door and both went silent

"Oh, come on. It's Edge" Adam said as Edge's face appeared making a grimace

"We love you Edge, but we weren't waiting for you" Bono said

"Hey" Tango said appearing behind Edge. She was looking beautiful. More than usual beautiful.... What was it?

"I just passed by her as I was going to do the soundcheck" Edge said

"We'll do the soundcheck. Guys, will you please check where's Larry?" Bono asked as Edge and Adam got out

"You know... I don't like to get tension before the show, cause I hate feeling that way before a show and unfortunately that's the way I feel before every show.... Anyway... I just wanted to said a few things before going on stage" Bono started "First of all, thanks for letting us, me, sing your song, I know it means a lot to you, I appreciate it. And second, I'm sorry for being heavily drunk last time. I apologize for it" she just smiled "What is it?" he asked

"It's just.... We are so different now.... Both of us..." Sun added

"I'm the same miserable bastard you met before, with a little more swagger" he said getting close to her ear as he could get and giving her a side smile and a deep look when an alarm sounded "That's the soundcheck alarm, aren't you coming?" he said while heading to the door like nothing happened as she was waking up from that sexy quote

How could he pass from having a normal conversation to being incredibly sexy and flirty and then just go back to a professional conversation or situation. That made her crazy, but at the same time, it was sooooo sexy!

During the show Bono slow danced with a beautiful girl, that was invited to the show in the VIP zone in the audience. They both danced really close to each other, flirted and played as he sang very close to her ear and even kissed her in the end.

Tango watched all of this from backstage desiring being her. Fuck this man knew how to drive her crazy in many ways. But she had her own games as well....

After the dance, the show continued, and Bono got even more seductive. He bitted his lips during some lyrics, he touched himself in others, he kissed the camera and even grabbed it firmly up to his pants, between his legs. He also tore his shirt off as buttons flew everywhere while his chest was undercover. All of it as their performance was getting closer. Sun got to her dressing room and put on something she was secretly hiding. Fuck... this was going to be good.