First Time, Finally

He kissed her bare shoulder from behind and started moving towards her neck. She was wearing the black thigh dress that got Bono crazy in Dublin.

Bono took her hair aside, so he could have the perfect view of Sun's neck, kissing the base of it slowly up to her ear lobe. He gently put his hand on the front of her stomach and pulled her body against his. She felt something hard against her while leaving out the smallest moans trying to control herself as Bono was still kissing up and down her neck very slowly.

"You can't imagine how much I wanted this" Bono said from behind, with his lips almost touching her ears. Shivers went all over her spine when she heard his voice and breath, almost inside her ears. She stayed silent.

Bono was facing her back and kissing her shoulder blades as he gently and slowly unzipped her dress. He could feel and see goosebumps all over her back as he was unzipping her.
Sun's black dress felt down to her feet. She was standing still, with her back facing him, only wearing her black underwear. She turned her head around to look at his reaction to find him taking a deep breath and staring at her with those intense blue eyes, admiring her body for a few seconds and biting his lip. He was so lost into her; he didn't even notice she was looking at him.

"You don't know how beautiful you are" he said licking his lips and being totally hypnotized by her matching set of black lace panties and bra on her curved and sexy body. Her skin was slightly tanned, toned and very soft.

Sun turned around blushed and got close to him to take his blazer off. She started unbuttoning his shirt, trailing her fingers under it to discover his warm skin and hairy chest.  Once his shirt was off, Sun kissed his chest in a very innocent way. Bono bit his lips and closed his eyes; he missed that kind of innocence.

He trailed his hands lower down her back and now both his hands where settling on Sun's waist. Bono bent down, hooking his hands under both her thighs, picking her up so that her legs wrapped around his waist. The contact of his hands on her bare legs sent shivers up her spine and the kiss deepened more as he turned walking her to the bed in a very gentle and romantic way.

Bono was resting on his elbows on her sides to stay above her. There was an intense kiss, one they've never had before. It was a battle of tongues and lips, like if they were hungry for each other. Sun's arms where full of goosebumps. Bono started swirling his tongue and sucking lightly on her neck. Sun's stomach flipped from the contact of his warm tongue on her skin. They were both on fire and totally lost into each other's lust. They stayed silent and staring at each other for a few seconds in bed. He caressed the scar he made on her lip and kissed it slowly. Sun stared at him, her brown eyes were bright as well as his dark blue ones, their eyes found each other, like they were talking and accepting what was about to come.

Sun couldn't resist his look and grabbed his head and kissed him intensively, while tangling his hair sweetly. Bono kissed her back and let his hands get lost training lower to reach her bra. His lips went down to her neck licking it really slowly, making her arch her back, perfect time for him to unclasp the bra. At that time, Bono's eyes met with Sun's one more time, like asking for permission to continue, she couldn't speak but just nodded while biting her lips. He gently and slowly pulled the bra over her arms to discover her bareness before him. She got blushed and nervous, but at the same time she felt safe with him.

Bono took Sun's hand and bring it down to his waist to discover his belt.  He was teaching her and she liked it. She unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. He took them off and stayed only in boxers. Sun could see his bulge and felt it against her body as he rubbed it on her.

Bono looked at her again with those big eyes and kissed her gently while slowly running his finger under her panties. His finger became slightly wet and warm. So he continued going down on her, kissing her nipples and caressing her under her panties. Sun was with her eyes closed and biting her lips, it was too much pleasure to handle.