The Photo

"And the Grammy for best song of the year goes to.... Tango – Jealous"

Everybody in the room cheered at her as she walked to the stage looking quite nervous.

"Thanks to the person behind this song. My inspiration in many ways. Not only these lyrics are about that person, the video, the entire album, my new adventure as an artist, this new life as a performer I owe it to this muse, my muse. This is because of you, so this is for you. Thank you"

As she was giving her speech, the band were watching her from the bar backstage. Bono was standing in front of the TV, smiling proudly at the live broadcast.

"Hey Irishman! This girl is mad" Liam Gallagher said

"She is more than mad mate, she's fucking brilliant" Bono proudly said looking at the Tv like if Liam wasn't there

Tango ended her speech and got off stage to have the picture with her Grammy and then directly to backstage

Liam saw her and got directly to her direction. He started talking to her, but she wasn't listening.

"Join us! Tell the boys as well. We rented a house, a big one to have a big party" Liam kept going

Sun remained silent the whole time, looking at Bono. Everyone wanted to talk to her, take pictures with her, have a drink, or get some information about her name or even discover her face a little bit. But she had her eyes on him

"Liam, I'm sorry mate. But I have to stole her from you" Bono said grabbing her arm tenderly but firmly

"Need to do the conference now. Come with me" He said as they both walked in silence to the conference room

After the conference, the band + Sun headed to take the photo on another room where the photographer was waiting for them. Edge, Adam and Larry could feel the tension between Bono and Sun, but they remained silent.

Courtney appeared from nowhere at the hall and hugged Bono. At that time Bono smiled and all the photographers took the pic of them hugging quite close to each other, of Bono kissing her on the cheek while smiling and with a look of lust in both their eyes. After the pic, Bono turned around to discover Sun was behind him, giving him an intense gaze and then everyone got in the room for the photoshoot.

"I need you to re-create the moment you both had before" the photographer requested Bono and Sun

Sun sat on the little chair next to a black grand piano and stayed still as Bono sat next to her resting his back over the piano, like both did during the live show.

"Now, look at her, Tango I need you to look at him the way you did before, need that look" the photographer said

The picture caught Bono's naked blue eyes, looking at her. But her eyes were different, her look was different.

"Tango, darling, I need your look to be more real, I need passion, love, tenderness" He said

But she wasn't listening. She had that girl with Bono inside her mind. The way they both hugged, looked and got close to each other, and knowing by Bono himself that both had sex several times... She couldn't take that image off her head. Were they in love? Is there something more than just sex? Why did Bono flirted in front of her and all the cameras to then kiss her for a picture? After all she said about him! After dedicating all her success to him!!! On live broadcast!!!

Bono moved closer to her and took her hand. He caressed her fingers while looking straight at her eyes. He then laid her hand on his chest as he closed his eyes and smiled.

The photographer understood that he was no longer in charge. His job was to follow Bono's moves and portray them all.

Bono, still with her hand over his chest, grabbed her neck and nape and made her look at him, directly. He couldn't just take a smile out of her, so he chose the other face, a serious one, a suffered look, a real glance, with real feelings. He moved his head to face her, but she still looked straight, basically avoiding Bono's blue eyes.

"Can we take one with the band behind? Don't want to take them off this, cause they're part of it" Bono said to the photographer as he stood next to the piano.

"Sure, of course" The photographer said as he moved to have a complete angle of them all, and when his pose was perfect, ready to shoot the pic, Bono tilted down, grabbed her waist and planted a soft kiss with his eyes naked and closed. She didn't have time to think, so Sun just kissed back surprisingly, just a natural feeling and a perfect picture, with the band behind looking at them surprisingly.

"I think that's everything you need right?" Bono said like nothing happened

"Sure, yes" thanks to Bono's flirting skills he got many amazing pictures and one masterpiece at the end.