What's going on?!

They stayed for the rest of the day in the vineyards until dawn, then headed to Buenos Aires to spend their last hours together in her apartment and left to the airport. Sun hugged him tight and kissed him.

"Thanks for all that you did these days. I've never been happier since a long time" he said tenderly as she smirked

They hugged one last time and went their own ways.

Bono worked hard on the new album since time was ticking

Bono worked hard on the new album since time was ticking. He felt his biggest inspiration and muse was Sun and the trip to the vineyards gave him lot of inspiration to finished different songs.

"Wow! I love all of them. Velvet Dress, Staring at the Sun and Feel Love are great. And I can't wait to hear Discotheque, Last Night on earth, Gone and Angel. I'm curious about how those lyrics will fit in a sound, like what kind of sound... and I definitely know where your inspiration is coming from" Guggi said smirking "You're into her as fuck" he said as Eli laughed from behind, making some coffee in the kitchen.

"And you both are ok with being far away from each other so much time?" Eli asked handing them the coffee

"Well... it has it's good and bad. The good part is that missing her, teaches you to appreciate every minute with the other person, and you'll always have something to talk about. Also you never get tired of each other, since both had their own jobs, friends and stuff, like if you see each other every day. The bad one, is... Well... you miss her quite a lot, especially if you're having a shitty day, you get to feel the loneliness. And also you have to learn to control yourself when it gets long time away from each other"

"If it works that way, keep it up! I love seeing you both happy" Eli said smiling tenderly

Bono got very close to Eli. She was his best mate's partner, so they would see each other quite much. Eli knew more about Sun from Bono than from herself.

"You're all the time talking about her. How much she inspires you on music, painting, writing and all. You say her name every 2 minutes. How cute is that, Gugg?" She asked his man smiling

"Very. I'll bet a million bucks they'll get married and have half a dozen kids" he said as Bono just smiled cutely

Sun used go to Dublin every 3 weeks and stayed at Bono's house around 4 or 5 days.

The first days were pure hotness, they wanted to be alone, to catch up, talk, but mostly, to be more precise, just sex, a lot of sex.

The third day they used to share a big lunch with Eli, Guggi, Edge and their family. Sun loved how Bono played with Edge's kids. Sometimes she thought Bono had the same age as the little girls. Hollie, Arran and Blue Angel called him "uncle B" or Godfather. He read to them, played hide and seek in the backyard, do some puzzles and even one day he fell asleep with them after lunch. Sun loved that side of him, deep inside she saw Bono as a fragile and tender boy inside of a man's body. She smiled when the girls played with him. Sun even used to think that maybe one day he might be playing like that with his own kids, or their own... Who knows?!

Their last day together was pure hotness as well, but more than sex it was about making love. They often talked about their future as he accompanied Sun to the airport when melancholy filled themselves.

So it was sex, friends time and then making love kind of thing.

Last time they saw each other, Bono started insisting her about moving into his house in Dublin as they headed to the airport. She just stayed silent and smirked. Bono took that little smile as a yes, or maybe as things going in their own way... Both were happy after all and everything went well... But the weeks that came after that proposition change everything.

The album was two months away from the launching day. The tour dates were already set, so they had to finish the album in 60 days to then promote it on TV and radio while rehearsing it for the tour 60 days after the album launch day.

 The tour dates were already set, so they had to finish the album in 60 days to then promote it on TV and radio while rehearsing it for the tour 60 days after the album launch day

Bono was out of his mind. He wanted more time to work on the album, he thought it wasn't good enough. He changed the lyrics all the time and Edge changed the chords to and other effects to adjust the sound on the new lyrics. Things were a mess. You could feel the stress all over the studio. Specially Bono's not too happy mood.

"Edge! Stop changing the fucking chords man!" Bono shouted

"You've changed the chorus for the 3rd time. I had to change the chords" Edge replied calmly

"We're not gonna make it to the date. So stop fucking doing it!" He shouted and got close to him

"I don't like your attitude B. If you change the lyrics I have to change the chords. It always worked that way" He said

"Calm down you both" Adam said "Let's make a break so we all calm down, we're not heading anywhere like this"

"We all need a break in here" Flood, the producer, said

"Ohh, fuck off!" Bono said and closed the studio door violently while heading outside

"It's everything ok guys?" Flood asked as Edge went outside to talk to his mate.

"Hey man. Calm down" Edge said as he went after Bono outside the studio

"I just can't! Don't you see we have to finish this shit on a month?! 1 month!! The only thing we have is the cover. We're fucked up!" He said as he put out a cigar out of his pocket and lighted it

"I thought you quit" Edge said as Bono looked at him and threw the smoke all over his face

"What the fuck man!" Edge said a bit pissed off "I hate when you have this attitude. The four of us are stressed out. I don't know what's going on with you, but get your shit together and come back when you're ready for it" Edge said as he was the only one who could control Bono's behavior. He remained silent smoking his cigar as Edge went back into the studio.

Edge talked to Guggi about the whole situation. They were all friends since a long time and all knew each other perfectly to know when things were going badly. Specially to the most fragile one of the gang, Bono.

"He behaves like a jerk almost every day. We're all under a lot of pressure, but he's attitude is annoying" Edge said "And he's smoking again. Quite much" He added

"Fuck. I felt his annoyance, but didn't know he got smoking again... I'll try to find out what's going on. He always keeps things to himself, until everything explodes" Guggi said with a face of concern