Tongue & secret

They both get off the stage and stayed behind it, in the darkness. Bono was still in his boxers and had his pants and belt on his hand. They stayed still, looking at each other in silence. Sun couldn't believe what she felt, his hands, his eyes, lips, moves, voice, skin, her heartbeat accelerated when Bono looked at her intensively. He couldn't believe how that girl turned him on. She was kind, funny, smart, innocent, full of mischief and really beautiful. She was not like the other girls, he felt Sun was special.

They were still very close to each other. He dropped his clothes to the ground so he could hug Sun by her waist with both hands. He didn't even care he was only wearing boxers. Bono felt there were only him and Sun in the club.

"I really want to kiss you" Bono said looking at her so close her noses touched

"Oh. Since when?" Sun asked while laying her hands around his neck

"Since Hansa"

"Where?" Sun asked

"Hansa studios... After the bar, you slept in my room, remember?" Bono said still close to her as Sun was looking surprised by his answer

"And why don't you do it?" Sun asked, or more than asked suggested

"Because your upper lip has stiches. And if I kiss you, I want to kiss you hard. So I'll wait" Bono said as Sun felt the warm all over her body. This man can't be that hot, she thought.

Bono approached his head to Sun's ears, and with his lips touching her left ear he whispered: "Someone told me good things are not easy to get"

Sun approached her head into Bono's ears, just like he did and said "Someone told me he rather go far than go fast"

After hearing that, Bono even like her more than before. He grabbed her face and gently touched her stiches with his fingers, then slowly licked her scar with his tongue.

"Hey what a danc..." Guggi shouted as he stopped when discovered Sun with her arms around his neck and Bono licking slowly Sun's upper lip.

Bono took his hands out of Sun's face as well as she took hers out of Bono's neck. Pretending like nothing happened, both all blushed, tomato color.

"Hey bud... You're still naked..." Edge said handing him his shirt that was thrown to the audience and looking at Bono's clothes on the floor. Bono got all nervous and picked them up.

"Ok guys. Hmm, we will be on the bar... Guggi said "Take your time. No problem" Added kind of feeling guilty for interrupting the romance going on

Bono looked at Sun both blushed but kind of tempted whit laugher and nodded to his friend.

Bono was putting his pants on, as Sun grabbed his shirt. Once he buttoned his pants, she helped him put his shirt on

"Girls always help me get it off, not on" Bono said smirking

"I'm sorry to tell you I'm not those girls, I'm different" She added

"That's what I like the most about you" Bono added staring at her "But you've already took it off" He winked at her

Sun stayed silent and smirked to him as an answer.

Once Bono got dressed, he grabbed her hand and they went to the bar, where the lads were waiting for them.

"So there you are!!" Guggi said

"What a dance!! I have to say I almost got an erection" Gav said as everyone laughed included Bono and Sun

"That was really...Extraordinary Sun" Adam said nodding

"You even make Bono look like he knows how to dance!" Edge said as Sun burst into laughter