I love you

Bono headed to his house in Eze. He remembered of the great time he had there with Ali and Michael. And that they were not around anymore. He stayed in his house for three days without even going out. The lads got a bit scared about him getting back to the black hole he was during Ali's passing.

He woke up in the early morning and stayed silent sitting in the living room, staring at a pointless place. There were bottles of beer and whiskey from last night. Finally, he felt the need to get his pain into music. He looked at the piano and sit on its chair. He stayed still for a while, until his hands started moving slowly once they finally found the rhythm he was feeling. He closed his eyes and let himself go through music.

Sun arrived to the Dublin airport as Edge was waiting for her. He told her during the way to Bono's house about how he got himself shut-in his house and didn't get out of it. Once they arrived, Edge opened the door to let her in and left.

She could hear the piano, so she walked into the sound. There he was, sitting looking down with his eyes closed and his hands on the beautiful grand piano.

Sun was staring at him and feeling the pain in every piano key he touched. He didn't sing or didn't even need to. The sound had lyrics itself and she understood them. It was a sad and painful melody and he was so lost into it, he didn't even notice she was there. Bono still had his eyes closed when a teardrop fall and caressed his cheek. He then finished playing and opened his eyes to find hers staring at him. Bono got surprised by her. He smirked a little. He didn't expect her, but he felt happy to see her. She was definitely a good surprise.

"Your eyes are way too beautiful to cry. Don't do it" she said while kissing his teardrop falling down his cheek and then cleaning his eyes with her fingers.

"You're beautiful" He said staring at her with a look of despair and astonishment.

Bono was sitting in the piano wearing his bathrobe. She sat by his side in the little piano chair.
Bono grabbed her by her waist and pulled her up to lay on his lap, facing him. She rested her arms around his neck as Bono rested his head on her breast. Sun caressed his hair and kissed the top of it. He then faced her

"I want to make love to you" He said staring at her with wet blue eyes

"I always want to make love with you" She said as Bono grabbed her face tenderly and kissed her

It was a slow, but passionate kiss. He held her tightly, squeezing her, like didn't wanting to let her go. He touched, kissed, caressed, smelt and felt her like it was the last time.

He was sitting in his chair and Sun was sitting on his lap, facing him. Bono took off her shirt and kissed her bare chest. He then hugged her tight to sweetly unclasp her bra and tossed it aside. Bono stood to load her up and gently lie her down over the piano. He licked her neck and slowly got down on her kissing her body up to her belly bottom, while grabbing both her hands. Bono took his hands to her v-line caressing it slowly while still kissing her body and then pull her pants off. She closed her eyes as he kissed her panties sexily. Bono took her panties off slowly while touching her legs all the way until he tossed them. Sun arched her back and Bono grabbed her by her waist as she pushed him back to his sit and took his bathrobe off. They both kissed passionately and slowly. It was a sweet kiss, but this one was unique. Sun started touching him while kissing. Bono closed his eyes the entire time. He never did that before; she could feel things were different this time, so she opened her eyes widely to see his expressions.

He let himself go into her arms. She knew it at the moment he closed his eyes and stayed still, Sun knew this was not just sex, it was "more than sex" just what he told her a few days ago.