Hot Ping Pong in France

It was a 2 hour flight. They were both sitting one next to the other. Things were different than last time. They laughed but also talked about serious stuff. Bono was amazed by that. How come he could have a chat about life and serious kind of stuff but also talk about stupid things and have a blast. She felt the same way. They could have fun and save the world in just one talk.

Once they arrived, Bono showed her the house. A beautiful dark red house by the French Riviera. Downstairs you could find a big and soft living room, with a grand piano on the middle. There were windows everywhere, so you could enjoy the natural light and the view of the beach and sand. Upstairs there were all the rooms and bathrooms and on the third floor there was a studio and a playroom from which you could see the whole coast. Behind the house, almost over the sand, there was a big swimming pool followed by a little outside-living to relax and enjoy the view of the coast.

Once they went in and after the tour in the house Bono went to the outside-living to prepare some drinks for her. It was sunset time, and they headed to the outside living to enjoy the view.

 It was sunset time, and they headed to the outside living to enjoy the view

"Wow. You were right! Indeed this is a special place" Sun said admiring the view

"It is" Bono handed her a drink "I've been thinking, you know everything about me...but I know nothing about you. And I am a very curious man..." they sat down with their drinks admiring the view

"Well what would you like to know?" Sun said with a very attractive look

"Well...To make it more interesting, I will allow you to ask me some things too. So let's ping pong" he said smirking

"Ok. Seems fun" She said smiling "You start"

"What music do you listen to? I know you don't listen to U2" he said smiling

"INXS, Queen, Rolling Stones, a bit of everything"... "Have you ever made love with your own music?"

"Wow...Didn't expect that one" Bono said looking surprised "I don't see our music for that...I don't do it with music, I rather listen to the moans and heavy breathing of the moment" "Since you're going that way...What turns you on?"

"The way you look at me, kisses on the neck, whispers on my ears, your perfume..." she said while blushing "What turns you on?" She asked back

"You" he said looking right at her with those dark blue eyes "Also kisses on the neck and ears. And other stuff that I won't say, and you shall discover if you want" she blushed "What do you like about me?" he asked

"Your eyes, the intensity of your look. Your voice. Your smile... What do you like about me?" She asked sexily

"Your beautiful smile and deep brown eyes. The way you dance, those moves Jesus! I also like how you always surprise me with unexpected things. That's sexy" he sighed "Also your kisses, you're a very good kisser" "Drunk or sober?"