Chapter Fourty Four

Ok so my friend Tasia, who I based Natalie on has started writng a story!!!!! YAY! You guys go fan and read her story! Her username is 1Dfanamy J Go! Gooo go go!

X Gwen

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

.

.

.

“I just… I just can’t deal with this any more.”

“Harry?”

“It’s become too complicated.”

“Haz?” says Louis, prodding me gently.

I blinked. “Sorry? What?”

The audience let out a laugh.

“I was wondering..” said the interviewer, a smile on her tanned face. “If you were dating anyone at the moment.”

“I’m not.” I say, trying my best to look casual. “I prefer to stay single.”

“Ooh? Waiting for the right girl?” asks the interviewer.

I wink at her and she blushes. “You never know, I might have already found her.”

The audience wolf-whistles and someone out in the crowd lets out a “I LOVE YOU HARRY!”

“What about you, Niall?” asks the interviewer.

“I’m happily married.” Said Niall grinning.

Wait, what?

“Ooh! And who is this lucky girl?” asks the interviewer, leaning forward.

“Lucy Heyward.” Says Niall with a smile.

.

.

.

I wake up, sweating.

Shit.

It was just a dream, Harry.

Just a dream.

I comfort myself with this thought, and try and get some sleep.

.

.

.

When I wake up, it’s light outside, the sun pouring in from the windows. I run a hand through my hair, What day is it? I look at the Calender hanging up on the wall, It’s Tuesday, the day before our concert. I pulled on some clothes, and ran downstairs. I must have slept in, All the other guys were glaring at me.

“You’re late.” Said Liam curtly.

“Sorry.” I said, avoiding Niall’s eyes. “I had a… nightmare and I couldn’t get back to sleep.”

“Well, we have sound check at 10:00, and then the interview at 12:00-“

“Wait, what interview?”

“The one with ABC3.”

“Oh, yeah.. that one.”

“So anyway.” Said Louis. “Zayn and I were thinking… we could go kayaking after the interview, do you want to come?”

“Ok.” I said. “Who else is going?”

“I’m not.” Said Liam. “I’m going on another date with Nat.”