Chapter Two

SooOoooOoOOOOoooooooo......

I'm feeling INCDERIBLY random today.

In fact, so random that i was wondering if anyone thinks if i should do One Shots, If so message me and if you want to be in it put in a name, description, personality and age :))

Also.. I'm allready on the top 20# List. Yayyyyy!

So aparently everyone was kind of consufesed about what happened with Lucy, Nat and One Direction. All i have to say is... You'll figure it out.

Also, Anyone craked the diareis yet?

My only clue is to re-read my wording.

And anyway, on a completly diffrent subject.. I have decided to enter the Watty Awards! Please go back and vote for my story and vote for this one!

Thanks to everyone for all their sweet comments, it means a lot! Also i update everyday! So please don't give me any hate! I hate feeling like i've dissapointed people, i stay up night worrying about it. So please don't bug me otherwise i'll feel really bad, and you guys don't want me to feel bad becuase then all the chapters will be really sad!

Also.. Cleo will show up soon. Maybe Isla and Alecia too :))

x Gwen

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lucy's POV

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Next Day

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So.. How was the slumber party?" I asked Eliza as we where walking towards the Orientation.

"It was Horrible!" she said, running a hand through her curly, messy hair, that obviously had'nt been brushed lately.

"How?"

"It was like kindergarten. We even had to sit around in a cricle." Said Eliza, opening up her suitcase. "It was awful!"

I roll my eyes and look back at my computer screen, Reading the latest email Natalie sent me.

.

.

.

.

To: LucyHeyward@gmail.com

From: Natalielovesliam@Hotmail.com

So, Its my first day at Sydney Universtiy. My roomates are Molly and Abby, Abby's here on a Track sholarship, one of the ones you wanted. Molly.. dosne't talk much. She's really shy and gets emmbarased easily but she's really nice to talk to.

I miss you and i wish you where here with me, it's hard being at Uni without my best friend. Everyone knows who i am, but to them i'm just Liam Payne's girlfriend.

So, I think you owe it to me to tell me where you are. I mean... You can't keep hiding forever. Liam told me that it's getting even worse with Niall and Harry. When they're not fighting with each other, they're acting all sucky or tuning everything out.

In the Interveiw's they have, Managment refuese to let the interveiwers ask Harry or Niall about they're love life or any rumors rolving about you. Anyway, I'm going to leave you on that thought.

xoxoxo Natalie

.

.

.

.

I rolled my eyes and shut the computer, It wasn't working.. Natalie was NOT going to make me feel guilty about this.

"What's that?" said Natalie, over my shoulder.

"A computer."

"No.. Who's emailing you?"

"Natalie."

"Natalie.. as in Liam's girlfriend.. Natalie?"

"Yeah."

"You knew her?"

"Before i knew Niall."

"So.. You two where friends before you started dating Niall?"

"Yep."

"Are you still friends...?"

Awkward pause.

"..........Kind of."

"Kind of?"

"Well. We haven't exactly been talking."

"She's been emailing you though.."

"Yeah but, I haven't really been... replying."

"Well, why not?" Eliza demanded. "Just because of what happened between you and Niall.. dosen't mean you can't still be friends with her."

She frowned. "What did happen between you and Niall, By the way??"

I looked at the floor. "Umm..."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..................................

I'm missing Niall allready :)) Anyway, Please keep voting and commenting! I'll update when i can!

x Gwen