Chapter Twenty One

Do you guys know how much I love you in a non peto-ish way? A LOT. Also, the three previous chapters have all been in the past, its what happened after she ran away from Niall.

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

Natalie’s POV

.

.

.

.

Ever since I met Lucy I’ve been able to tell exactly what she’s thinking, I don’t know why, Maybe it’s because we know each other so well. Her face usually isn’t the thing that gives it away, it’s her eyes.

Most people can’t understand Lucy, she doesn’t reveal much expression usually, she’s normally quite shy. Yet when she told me the story I felt an unexpecting tug of dread. Her eyes, where blank and expressionless, her lips had formed a tight line. I couldn’t understand her, I couldn’t tell ehat she was feeling or thinking.

And that scared me.

“Is she….still texting you?” I asked after a pause.

“I thought it would stop when I went back to uni… but.” Says Lucy, brandishing her phone. “It started again.”

“That –“ I began angrily.

“NAT! NAT!” Yelled Abby, barging in. “You’ll NEVER believe it!”

“What?”

“You’re MOLLY’S TRENDING ON TWITTER! #WhoisDolly?”

“That’s great, Abby.” I said. “But, Um, Later, Kay?”

“Why isn’t anyone as excited about this?” said Abby, sighing tragically but going to close the door.

“What is she saying?” I said urgently.

“Just the usual stuff, I’m ulgy, hideous, Niall hates me, They all want me to die, ect, ect.”

“WHAT? OH MY GOD I HATE THAT FEMALE DOG!”

“Natalie, calm down.”

“Calm down? CALM DOWN?!?!?” I was so angry that I was trembling. How dare she do that to Lucy! Sweet, Innocent, Nice to everyone , Lucy.