Chapter Fourty Two

OMG 11 Chapters to go!  I know that’s heaps, But still! Kinda sad and happy because THAT MEANS MY BIRTHDAYS IN ELEVEN DAYS! WHOOOOOOOOO! But its also kinda the day of my maths test. Bummer ILY )):

X Gwen

.

.

.

Lucy’s POV

.

.

.

She woke up. I don’t know how, But something tells me she woke up, Call a telepathic connection, Twin instinct but-

Hannah has woken up.

Holy-

Oh My God, I hope she’s ok.

My lips form her name.

Hannah.

I numbly open my closet and pull out some clothes, I don’t focus on changing clothes, my mind’s only on Hannah, When I finish I look down and realise I’m wearing purple jeans and a green polka dot top, they look horrible together, But I don’t care. I can only think about Hannah, I grab my car keys, purse and out of habit, Mobile and race out of the room. Before I sloe the door I see Eliza stir, I think I might have woken her up.

I roll my eyes, who cares? I race out of the building, not  even bothering to tell administration where I’m going.  I turn on my car, start the engine and get in. I sit there for a second, dumbfounded, Hannah’s awake.

Since it’s so early in the morning, before six, in which I don’t even bother to classify the hours, There is no traffic, So I get to the hospital quickly, I park my car in the hospital parking lot, and race round to the entrance. I quickly walk through the sliding doors, and begin to walk calmly towards the attendance desk. The grey hair lady turns to me. “Can I help you?” She says in a crisp tone, she probably doesn’t want to be up at this hour either.

“I’m here for Hannah Heyward.” I say, my voice shaking a little.

She looks at me for a spilt second before saying. “Sorry, No visitors allowed only family-“

“I am Family.” I say, annoyed at her tone. “I’m her sister.”

She clicks her tongue, annoyed to be corrected. “A moment please.” She turns away, and shuffles under the desk for a moment, then her head emerges and she’s clutching some cheap plastic thing in her hand.

“Pin this onto your top.” She says, and I realise that it must be a Visitors ID, I pin the uncomfortable, plastic thing that practically strangles me to my top and begin to walk away.

“Ma-DAME!” She calls.

I turn around. “Yes?” I hiss through my teeth, I just want to visit my sister.

“You need to sign in.” She says, pushing a thin book and a pen towards me.

Taking the pen that she offers me angrily, I glare at her and write my name in neat, small letters, filling out all the information.

Without saying anything I push the book towards her and move towards the elevator, She mutters something under her breathe but I can’t make out the words. I step into the elevator and listen to the silence, waiting for any signs, anything to tell me that she’s ok.

The elevator opens and I run into the room she’s being held, room 213,  I burst through the doors, but I can’t see anything, It’s too dark.

“Hello?” A thin voice calls.

I feel a shiver of electricity run up my body in anticipation.

“Hannah?”

“Lucy?”

I grin. “Yep.”

“Hi.”

“Hello.”

I walk towards her bed, suddenly feeling nervous and awkward, my body feel’s ad if it’s filled with lead. “How have you been?”

“Fine.” She says, her voice thin and vulnerable.

“Have you.. Have they been feeding you?”

“No, They’re starving me.” She says, a laugh in her voice.

“WHAT?”

“It’s a joke, Lucy.”

“Oh… Ok.”

“So um… How have you been?”

“Great.” I say, in what I hope sounds realistically happy.

“How have you really been?”

“Horrible.”

“Tell me all about it.” She says, patting a space next to her bed. “I’ve missed a lot  while I was sleeping.”

.

.

Harry’s POV

.

.

.

“If you liked it then you sholda-“ My ringtone starts but I leap to the phone, excited, I hope it’s Lucy.

“Hello?” I say, my hopes high.

“Harry?” says someone, their voice unrecognizable.

My heart sinks, it isn’t Lucy…

“Who is this?”

“This is.. Hannah.”

.

.

.

.

.

So.. Hannah’s BACK!

YAY!

*Happy Dance*

I don’t really like this chapter.. it seem so awkward… idk.

Anyway, I hope you guys liked it, despite what I think! And please vote & comment! <3

X Gwen