Prolouge ~ Letters to Lucy

Hello Everyone, this is the start of Part Two. Excited? I am.

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

Dear Lucy.

It was an accident.

It was all an accident.

Let me explain what happened.

Cleo was upset about Isla, and the band had started to play.

Everyone was crowding around The boys so i jsut took Cleo in a dark corner, to try and clam her down and so people wouldn't see her upset.

And she, I don't know why, i never gave her any reason to.. but she kissed me. Right at that momment.

I broke away, but i saw you, standing there with the most broken expression on your face.

I'm sorry.

I am so so sorry.

I would never ever try and hurt you like that.

From Niall

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To: LucyHeyward@Gmail.com.uk

From: Natalielovesliam@Hotmail.com.uk

So, Ireland's great. All nice and.. Irish. Look, There's no easy way to say this, so i'm just going to jump that fence.

Niall misses you.

Everyone misses you.

I do.

Harry does.

xoxoxo Natalie

.

.

.

.

.

.

HannahHeyward: @LucyHeyward we can't wait around all day for your reply. Sis, Man up and reply. Ignoring us won't do you any good.

HannahHeyward: @LucyHeyward Sis, I miss you.

HannahHeyward: @LucyHeyward Come Home. Please.

HannahHeyward: @LucyHeyward For me?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dear Lucy.

Lucinda.

Lucky.

Whatever.

Please reply.

We're looking for you.

x Harry.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ChelsaG99: @NiallOffical What happened to Nucy?

LucyHeyward: @ChelsaG99 It's a long story.

NiallOffical: @LucyHeyward Lucy? Lucy?!?!?

NiallOffical: @LucyHeyward Lucy.. Please reply. Please talk to me.

NiallOffical: @LucyHeyward Please...?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To: LucyHeyward@Gmail.com

From: Natalielovesliam

I got it.

I got in to Sydney Uni.. The question is.. Did you?

xoxoxo Natalie.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dear Lucy,

Your Father and i have agreed to your request. We don't know why you want to change your name.. Well, You're not changing it exaclty. Rebecca is your middle name. But.. We want you to know that you can't hide forever.

We have told the University about this.. They have said that under the case, they will let you go by Rebbeca Hayward. We're so proud that you got that scholarship! Sydney University has gained a great student! We talked to Natalie's mother and she said that Natalie got in as well.

We're so proud of you, And di you know.. Hannah's going to UNSW!!!! You'll still be together! Please talk to your sister and Natale soon. You're father and i just want you to know that we love you and will support you no matter what.

From Mum.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To: LucyHeyward@Gmail.com

From: Hannahisababe@Hotmail.com

Heeeey! :)) I got into UNSW!
OH YEAH!

UH HU!

Anyway, The first semeter starts soon so i'm going to Aussie in a week or so. Zayn and I recently caught up, We're friends again.

Whatever, you probably won't read this anyway, it''ll go straight to Spam, knowing you. Mum and Dad told me where you were, so i've forwarded all the letters and tweets and well.. everything to you.

Please read it.

xoxo Hannah.

P.S: Harry's going to figure out where you are soon, I had suspicons even before Mum and Dad told me. Harry's not stupid.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Votes/Comments/Fans....? Plllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassssssssssse???

x Gwen