Chapter Twenty Nine

So Yeah. The amount of death threats I got from Alva was starting to scare me, so here it is

Read on, my brave Wattpaders! (LOL so lame)

X Gwen

.

.

.

Lucy POV

.

.

.

.

Breathe.

In and Out.

Breathe.

You can do this.

Don't Panic.

Everythings going to be ok.

a Right?

Don't cry.

Drip.

Be strong.

Drip.

Be strong for Hannah.

I placed my hand over Hannah's, but it made no difference, she still wasn't coming back.

Wouldn't.

How did it happen?

How could it happen.. and to Hannah?

Why Hannah?

The doors burst open and I looked up to see Zayn, rushing forward, all the blood drained from his face. "Hannah?" He whispered, going over to her body, that was plugged up to that machine. I hated seeing her like this, all plugged up to the machines, and not responding.

The doors opened again and this time it was Harry, he dosen't say anything, just walks over to me and wraps me up in a bear hug, I gladly embrace him, and he stroked my hair.

"Do not cry, Lucky girl, everything will be ok." He murmurs.

"Will it, Harry?" I say. "Will It really be ok?"

"I promise you." He said slowly. "That whatever happens, I'll be there for you."

He dosne't know.

A shiver runs through my body, because for once, Harry cannot tell me what I want to hear.

I cling to him like a lifeboat, my breathe coming out in soft gasps. The tears are streaming down my face, and they are down his.

OhMygod, Ohmygod.

If there is a higher person or a god up there, I promise you, I will do anything, anything, to get Hannah back. Sheâs my sister and I love her so so much. Please, anyone but Hannah.

Anyone but Hannah.

You never realise how much time you had until itâs almost all gone, someone once told me this, an old lady who I didnât know, she grabbed my hand when I was eleven and said the words urgently and quietly.

I laughed it off, yeah right, it was just stupid sentimental stuff.

Now I realise how real those words are.

Hannah please come back.

Come back to me, Please.

Please Hannah.

Please.

"Harry." I whisper."Harry I don't want her to go."

"I know." He chockes back."I don't either."

He realises me and his eyes are red and puffy, A tear trails down his face, and, unable to bear it any more, I reach over and wipe it away.

"Don't cry Harry, Please, I donât think I could take anything else."

He catches my hand as I'm about to pull it away and nods.

He leans in and presses his forehead to mine. I gulp, we've never been this close.

"Lucy I promise you." He whispers to me, only me. "We're going to get through this together."

"Thank you." I say in a small voice and I close my eyes.

Hannah.

Hannah Heyward.

My other half.

.

.

.

"I want that dolly!" says Hannah, triumphantly, pointing at the Barbie in the pink sparkly box.

"Honey, We have to go." My mum, says clutching her hand.

"But I want it!" she says, her voice reaching a dangerously high pitch.

.

.

.

"What happened to it?" I ask curiously, peering over Hannahâs shoulder to see the dead white dove in her hand.

She looks up at me with tears in her eyes. It had hurt it's wing. "I tried to help to but.." Her chin wobbles as the tears spill out.

I lean over and give her a hug. "It's ok, Hanna Banna."

"But it's not! The poor birdies dead ! And it's all my fault!"

Hannah.

"There's nothing you can do Lucy."

.

.

.

I open my eyes and look over to Zayn; He's not crying, but the look on his face is pure distress. He's clutching her hand, begging her to come back to him.

After a while he leans over and strokes her hair, Not saying anything, just brushing the hair away from her face, unfortunately the hair was covering a serious wound, a blank and blue bruise covered in blood.

He just stares at this for a while then leans over and gives her a soft kiss on the lips.

It's too perfect, It's heartbreaking.

But, Hannahâs heart can't beak any more than it already has.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A very sad chapter!

X Gwen