ATTENTION

Hello, my readers, I would just like you all to know.... that my story is on HOLD.

Yes, on HOLD.

Not by choice, but becasue my friend Alyssa deleted her story becasue she thought no one liked it (@MissyMarie1D) And i have, in protest decided to put my story on hold.

So i ask you, to all go to her profile and ask her to put her story back and fan her! Please!

Here's a sneak peak of the next chapter anyway:

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

.

.

.

.

Oh, Shit why did I kiss her?

Now it’s going to be all weird and awkward between us.

I groan as I run too the airport, I’m greeted by a pissed Louis.

“Where have you been?” He demands.

“Lucy was hurt.” I say quietly, But I can see Niall shot a glance my way. “She hurt her skull after she felt onto the pavement.”

Louis makes an ‘ouch’ face. “Oohh..” suddenly he spots two grinning girls, both carrying luggage. “There they are!” He shouts, running forward with his arms outstretched. “OLVIA! ZOE!” They both giggle and he sweeps both of them up in a hug, Alecia sneaks up behind me. “What did you say about Lucy?” she asks quietly.

So I beg you, PLEASE, PLEASE DONT BE A SILENT READER! SUPPORT ME ON THIS!

X Gwen

P.S: Only when Alyssa agree's to put her story up or when she gets 2,000 + fans will i update. ONLY THEN.