Chapter Fifteen

Dedicated to Kassizy27, who’s hair is coming out as well!

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

 “Was it really necessary to spend an hour on my makeup and hair?” I said wearily.

“Babe, You look awesome.” Said Abby, admiring her work.

“I should probably get my other stuff on.” I said. “Liam’s going to be here any minute!”

“What other stuff?” asked Molly, looking up from her book, Pride and Prejudice.

“Shoes and accessories!” said Abby. “Oh! This is my favourite part of a makeover!”

“Not Now, Abby.” I said, going through my shoes, looking for the sandals. “Aha!” I said triumphantly. “Found them!” I slipped them on quickly, ran to my jewellery box and put on a thin silver chain the a butterfly in the middle, it’s wings tipped with gold. I grabbed my cardigan just as there was a knock at the door.

“Hello?” said a familiar British voice. “Natalie? Are you there? Can I come in?”

“Liam!” I shrieked, and flinging open the door, I hugged him tightly. “Omph.” He said as I hit him, stumbling back a little.

“I can’t believe it’s you!” I said, running my fingers over his jacket. “You’re really here.”

“Of course I am.” Said Liam. “I’ve come to visit the best girlfriend in the world.” And lifting me up, spinning me a little, he kissed me, sending shivers down my spine. He smiles, a happy smile, that seemed to be a million miles long.

“Ahem.” Said Molly. “No PDA please.”

“No PDA?” I said innocently. “So you mean… I can’t do this?”

I grabbed his hand, entwining our fingers.

“Or this?” I said, snuggling up to him.

“Or this?” said Liam, catching on, giving me a kiss on the lips.

Molly groaned, banging the book against her head, so she couldn’t see us. “Gross!” she muttered.

“She’s a lot like Louis.” Said Liam thoughtfully. “Maybe we should get the two of them together some time.”

“Or Me!” said Abby, stepping forward quickly.

“Or you.” Said Liam, laughing.

“Isn’t Louis the loud one?” said Molly.

“Yes.” Said Liam. “Why?”

“I don’t like loud boys, that’s not my type.”

“MOLLY STELLA REDWIN!” Yelled Abby, jumping onto her bed. “You had a type? I thought you thought that boys where gross and disgusting, Y’know, you still in the kindergarten faze.”

Molly buried herself further under the covers, bringing them up, so they covered her completely. “I’m not saying ANYTHING” She said, muffled a bit under the covers.

“We should probably go.” I said to Liam.

He nodded. “That seems the case.”

“Bye Guys!” called Abby. “Have fun! DON’T FORGET TO GIVE LOUIS MY NUMBER!”

“Louis would be scared shit if he met her.” Said Liam, closing the door. “Either that or he would find her really attractive.”

“I’ve got my money on scared shit.” I said, looking up at him.