Chapter Thirty One

Anyway, I’m going to try and make this chapter not so sad, because i just had two really sad chapters in a row.

X Gwen

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

.

.

.

To avoid being the awkward third wheel in the room I stood up and mumbled some excuse about having to go. I walked quickly down the corridors and called a taxi, signing a few autographs while I waited.

In the taxi I couldn’t help remembering Zayn’s face, over and over again when he got that call. That could have been me.

That could have been Lucy.

I don’t know what I’d do if it were Lucy, They’d probably have to drag me out of there, kicking and screaming, because I wouldn’t want to go.

I wouldn’t want to leave her.

That thought stays in my mind the whole car ride.

And I keep picturing Lucy in a hospital bed, plugged up to some alien-like machine like Hannah.

Zayn’s handling it so well.

If it were me…

I walk into the entrance of our hotel, surprised to see no screaming fans or paparazzi. There’s no press or Interviewers.

It’s quiet.

Somehow it makes everything ever so more painful, because if there was, I could take my mind of Hannah and Lucy, and pretend that everything’s ok for a second.

But there isn’t so I can’t.

I press the up button on the elevator and just stand still, watching life pass by, we never really realise how lucky we are…. Until we someone else suffer.

I’ve got air in my lungs, a roof over my head and food on the table.

I’m pretty lucky.

I walk down the corridor and open the door to our apartment.

There’s silence there too.

Except here, it’s more of a loud silence, a silence that everyone notices but no one mentions.