Chapter Thirty Three

OH MY GOD

People from all over the world are reading my fanfiction, people from places like USA, the UK, Canada, Indonesia, demark, Puerto Rico (I actually do know where that is!) and so may more places… WOW!

Just Wow.

X Gwen

.

.

.

Lucy’s POV

.

.

.

“What?” I said. “What…. Did you never tell me?”

My mother and father exchanged a look of regret and sadness.

“Darling, the reason why you don’t remember much from before you were seven, Is because… when you were five you were in a car crash. With your grandfather…”

“But I thought  he died when I was eleven.”

“He didn’t. He died when you were five. He had been driving you guys to a birthday party, when, out of nowhere a car smashed into you.”

“He died immediately…. And so did Nicole.” Says my father and my mother starts to cry.

“Nic-Nicole?” I said, frowning. “Who was Nicole?”

“Lucy.” Said my mother slowly. “I didn’t give birth to twins, I gave birth to triplets.”

.

.

.

.

Nicole Isabelle Heyward.

Nicole.

Isabelle.

Heyward.

She was only five when she died.

She liked lollipops.

She was afraid of water.

She always laughed.

She smelled like strawberries.

She was the youngest out of all of us.

She died instantly.

She loved the Wiggels.

And cried when she saw animals getting hurt.

Mum thought she was going to grow up to be a vet.

She loved to draw.

She loved to paint.

But most of all, she loved Hannah and me.

According to mum, the hit was really bad, Hannah and I were lucky to have survived, We had to go through lots of surgery and operations and when we finally both woke up from our coma’s, we couldn’t remember anything.

We were lucky to be alive.

Mum and dad decided to keep it that way, the past was just too painful.

For a while me kept moving around, trying to find a new place to live, but no place seemed to fit. Then, we happened upon the little street where Harry lived, and seeing I was so happy with him, mum and dad decided to settle.

And now, here I am, by my sister’s side, wondering if she is ever going to wake up, hoping that somehow, miracles can happen twice.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So, Just wondering, how did you guys find out about this fan fiction? Because I have no idea how I got so many reads….

X Gwen