Chapter Twenty Three

Ok, So I’m doing this one only from Harry’s POV, because this is pretty important.

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

.

.

.

.

Oh, Shit why did I kiss her?

Now it’s going to be all weird and awkward between us.

I groan as I run too the airport, I’m greeted by a pissed Louis.

“Where have you been?” He demands.

“Lucy was hurt.” I say quietly, But I can see Niall shot a glance my way. “She hurt her skull after she felt onto the pavement.”

Louis makes an ‘ouch’ face. “Oohh..” suddenly he spots two grinning girls, both carrying luggage. “There they are!” He shouts, running forward with his arms outstretched. “OLVIA! ZOE!” They both giggle and he sweeps both of them up in a hug, Alecia sneaks up behind me. “What did you say about Lucy?” she asks quietly.

“I’ll tell you later.” I say quietly.

It’s Liam’s turn now. He scans the airport for Ashley, but there’s no sign of her, well not from his point of view anyway. She sneaks up behind him and pokes his shoulder, he wizzes around and grabs her and sweeps her into a bear hug. “ASH!”

“LIAM!” She says, grinning.

Louis is coming back now, Talking to his younger sister, his face is serious ad he bends down to hear what they have to say. Zoe and Olivia don’t look anything like Louis, Olivia has curly dark hair and pale skin with lots of freckles., while Zoe has olive skin with short dark hair and long lashes.

Ashley has long, white blonde hair and pale skin, she’s got lots of freckles but the only resemblance between the two Is their eyes.

Suddenly a huge smile spreads across Niall’s face and he runs forward.

“Cleo!”

Oh.

No.

.