Chapter Nine

A little short, But every one was shouting at me to update, so here it is :) READ MY SISTER'S STORY! HERE NAME IS CrazyCocoLatte and it is AMAZAYN! Seriosuly! You wont be dissapointed!

Any one who wants me to do a One Shot for them please INBOX me, because I don’t count anyone whose’ commented. Please include info like personality, looks, guys, what you want to happen, ect, ect.

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Aaaaaaaahhh!” said Eliza, letting out a little scream. “Omigosh! You’re …. You’re One Direction!”

“Well.. two fifths of it.” Said Zayn, smiling at her, his hand around Hannah’s waist, his gaze slid form Eliza to me and his eyes widened.

Harry was staring at me, his mouth open.

I swallowed again, “Nice seeing you, Hannah. C’mon Eliza.”

“But-“ said Eliza, I shot her a murderous look.

Zayn and Hannah moved out of the way, Harry didn’t.

“Harry.” I said quietly, his eyes flickered around my face, drinking me in.

“Harry.” I said again  in a warning tone.

“Lucy, I’m not going to mov-“ He said as I pushed past him, Eliza by my side. I ran quickly down the steps and down the street, Harry running after me.

I could hear him, his breath, he was following me. “Lucy!” he cried, even further behind. It started to rain, the wet drops splattering on the concrete.

I ran up to the car and pulled out my keys, quickly unlocking it.

He wasn’t giving up, Only anger kept me going now. Him and Cleo. Cleo and Him. I couldn’t shake the image out of my head. I clenched my teeth.

I quickly pulled on my seatbelt and started the car, Eliza yanked the door shut, panting hard. Harry was coming up to the car, running quickly.

“Lucy!” He said. “Lucy! Please!”

I started the car, and began to drive, Harry watching me with tears in his eyes. Quickly, before I could or would regret it I drove out of there.

His footsteps began to stop, coming to a halt, he was stoping. He was giving up.I kept on running, but the tears sprang in my eyes. Wasn’t he even going to try? For me?