Chapter Thirteen

I do drop some MAJOR bombshells in this one. (SPOILER ALERT)

Guess what this idoit did while she was puuting up the washing today? Popped her knee that's what! Lucky it popped back into place, but it was a bit awkaward screaming on the floor there. Plus it hurts HEAPS. Washing is now and forever will be dangerous to me.

Anyway, Who’s excited for the next THG movie? I am! I’m team Finnick! J Lol

Anyways, I’ve done a cast list on the side, please tell me what you think, I still haven’t decided Hannah/Lucy but here are my final choices:

 Morgan Griffin

Aimee Teegarden

Catlin Stacey

Leighton Meister

Selena Gomez

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The boys all began to scramble to get closer to the camera, but Niall and Harry pushed the others away.

“Lucy?” Niall asked, a tear rolling down his face. “Lucy, where are you?”

“I’m here.” I said, sitting next to Alana.

Niall let out a long breathe, as if he had been holding it for a long time.

“Lucy-“ Harry began.

“Don’t talk to me.” I snapped.

“I didn’t mean to!” He said. “ I was stuck-“

“Lucy.” Said Niall, interrupting Harry. “I… I’m so sorry.”

“I know.” I said seriously. “And so am I.”

“For what?” asks Niall worriedly.

“For running off on you like that.”

“You don’t have to apologise. That…. I would’ve done that too.” Said Niall. “Does this mean you forgive me?”

I sighed. “I don’t know, Niall.” I felt guilty as I watched his expression fall.

“Did you hear the song?”

“I heard the song.”

“What did you think?” asked Niall.

“I… It made me cry.” I said, not answering the question.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean too-“ Niall began.

“It’s fine.” I said, cutting him off. “It was probably just hearing the sound of your voice again.”

Niall smiled sadly.                                                                                              

“Niall?” I asked softly.

“Yes?”

“Can you promise me one thing?”

“Anything.” He replied honestly.

“You won’t come find me, don’t come to visit.”

His expression fell. “For You, Lucy, I won’t.”

“But I promise you, that I will visit you, when I’m ready.” I said, touching the screen for a second.

He smiled softly and touched the screen too.

“I have to go.” I said abruptly.

“Lucy, I-“

“Bye Niall.” I said, leaving the room.

My heart was pounding and I was shivering all over. Oh no, Not again. I can’t believe…

“Natalie!” I yelled, pounding on her door.

“What?” She said, opening it.

I fell into her arms, crying loudly, she froze for a second, then relaxed, hugging me, stroking my hair.

“Let’s go somewhere we can talk.” I managed.

“Ok, What about the gardens?” she said.

I managed a nod.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Natalie’s POV

.

.

.

.

.

.

She was still crying when we reached the gardens and other kids where begining to stare, Her eyes were red and puffy and she was shaking.

“Lucy.” I said gently. “What is it?”

“Niall.” She said, “He-He..”

“Just take deep breathes.” I advised.

She did, and that seemed to calm her down.

“Niall, wrote this song for me.” She said at last. “And it was the most beautiful thing, the best thing anyone could have given me. And… And when it was over I was crying, And I think he heard me, So.. So we talked.” She let out a shuddering breathe and wiped her eyes. “I just miss him so much, Nat. And he misses me too. I made him promise he wouldn’t look for me. He looked so… so sad.” She looked up at me, her blue eyes sad, “He said he loves me.”

“Wow.” I said, surprised. “That was… Wow.”

“I think… I think I might love him too. But I don’t know if I could trust him again, and.. and there’s one other problem.” She looked at the floor.

“What?” I asked.

“I think..” She said, letting out a shuddering breathe. “I think I might be in love with Harry too.”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I know some of you might be screaming like crazy at your computer, some of you sobbing your eyes out, others happy. But I want you all to know….. THAT I STILL HAVEN’T CHOSEN!

Yes, Yes, I know.. it’s a crime. And I said I would, A LOT, but it’s just so hard! Argh! Ripping my hair out here! I wouldn’t be surprised if at the end of this book I was bald.

So, I want to know… what team are you? Who do you think should get together? What couple don’t you like? Ect, ect.

X Gwen