Chapter Seventeen

Ahem, Ahem, as Umbridge would say.

A while ago I said I needed new covers for my books, there was like a millon people saying they would make one, BUT I ONLY ACTUALLY GOT ONE COVER. So, Please, now that I’ve changed the name of the books, could you make one for the first or second? And send it to me via twitter, my twitter details are on my profile page J

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

.

.

MollyRedwin: @NattheCat who is this Louis guy? He’s really annoying me.

I looked up at Liam and smirked.

MollyRedwin: @NattheCat He’s pretending he’s read Wordsworth. Yet he dosen’t even know Wordsworth most famous poem, Daffodils when I quoted it to him.

Louis_Tomlinson: @MollyRedwin I so did know it! It just… um, took some time to remember.

MollyRedwin: @Louis_Tomlinson. Right. Whatever was I thinking? That the guys who jokes all day was actually serious inside!

MollyRedwin signed off.

Louis_Tomlinson: No, Wait! Don’t go! I am serious.

HarryStyles: Aren’t you Louis? Not Sirius?

Louis_Tomlinson: Haha, That’s hilarious. NOT

Liam groaned. “That’s the worst joke ever.”

“I know, I think my dad used to say that.” I said, smiling.

LucyHeyward logged on.

NiallOffical: Hey Lucy!

LucyHeyward logged off.

NallOffical: Lucy..?

CleoGoregousBabe: @NiallOffical Forget about it. @LucyHeyward is just being a brat, You can talk to me.

I felt my blood boil.

IslaRedHeadNo.1: @CleoGoregousBabe Talk about brat! If you’re doing what you did to her to me, and I find out about it. You’re DEAD MEAT.

Doing what?

CleoGoregousBabe: Ah.. right. Because I’m SO SCARED. What a pathetic attempt to scare me. Jeez Isla, Maybe you’re finally turning into the weak pathetic person I always thought you where, deep down. Like you’re Mother, She died of brain damage right? I think you’re going to end up the same way.

IslaRedHeadNo.1: @CleoGoregousBabe Don’t you DARE insult my mother like that. You freak.

NiallOffical: @CleoGoregousBabe @IslaRedHeadNo.1 Guys, just stop. Please, Just stop.

CleoGoregousBabe: Of course sweetie, for you though. No one else.

I looked up the top of the screen to realise I had one notification. I frowned, and clicked on it.

It was a message from Isla.

IslaRedHeadNo.1: Listen Natalie, You’re Lucy’s best mate right?

NattheCat: Yeah… why?

IslaRedHeadNo.1: I think Cleo might be doing the same thing she did to me, to her.

NattheCat: Doing What?

IslaRedHeadNo.1: I have to go, My boss has just spotted me. Just talk to Lucy.

NattheCat: What? Wait!

IslaRedHeadNo.1 has logged off.

I frowned and logged of to. Liam looked up at me, “Why did you log off?”

“I have to go.”I said, giving him a quick peek on the cheek. “Call you later, Kay?”

He made his puppy eyes. “You’re going…?”

“Liam.” I said, a smile tugging across my lips. “I have to go.”

“Can’t you stay a little later?” He begged.

The smile grew wider. “No.”

“Puh-Lease?”

I began to walk towards the door. “Liam, I need to do this.”

He ran over to my side. “Oh, All right! Just let me have a goodbye kiss then.”

I pretended to sigh, but really inside I was melting. “Fine.” I huffed.

I leant over and kissed him, savouring the taste of my lips against his. Harry came in on the wrong moment and slapped a hand over his eyes.

“I think that’s my cue.” I said.

Liam grinned. “Okay. Have fun doing… whatever you’re doing.”

I smiled. “I’ll try!” and slammed the door shut.

“But Cleo isn’t usually that fun.” I muttered to myself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I didn’t really like this chapter, there wasn’t much suspense. Oh Well. I love Liam and Nat though, they’re so cute and innocent! But I must admit, I don’t really like Zannah, I might change them.  So what do you guys think Cleo’s doing too Lucy?

X Gwen