Chapter Twenty Six

Just a quick note to anyone who knows me. TELL ME IF YOU’VE READ MY STORY, I don’t want to randomly find out on Facebook or something, and Me and Alva go around practically shouting out details on my book, practically everyone I know knows every single detail of what is going to happen, so please, tell me ;)

SHOUT OUT TO ODESSA J Who I haven’t seen in ages! I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

X Gwen

.

.

.

Three days later

.

.

.

 “Our orientation week is nearly over!” said Eliza groaning. “Then we have to do work!”

“And Study.” Alana reminded her smugly. “While I go back to learning easy stuff like Algebra.”

Eliza chucked a pillow at her sisters head, which Alana caught easily.

“So how was your day with Alecia?” I asked, wanting to change the subject.

“It was great! We went shopping.. and had sushi, and we went to Hoyts… it was awesome.” Says Alana, smiling. “But er… just wondering, what did they do to you?”

“What did who do to me?” I asked.

“Niall or Harry, or whatever face you where dating.”

“Niall.” I said quietly. “I… I was dating Niall.”

“What did he do to you?”

I got to my feet, not exactly wanting to reencounter detail-by-detail Niall’s betrayal. “I’m going to go get a Mocha.”

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Eliza shoot Alana an angry look.

.

.

.

“So,” said Natalie, coming up behind me as I made my way to the student café. “Are you planning on going to the concert?”

“I don’t know.” I said, cautiously avoiding an outright answer.

“Because, Liam and I were thinking..” She began but was cut off when some loud voices called her name.