Lucy's Story: Chapter twenty

Oh! Could the person who asked me to adviertise their story inbox me again? Because I lost your name…. sorry :3

I LOVE CHOCALTE STRAWBERRIES.

I LIVE ON THEM.

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was staying in a nice Swedish hotel, a very small one though. I had been walking around the markets, trying to find something nice to eat when I realised that everyone was staring and pointing at me. I frowned, Niall and I broke up ages ago. Surely I was old news by now?

When I turned to look at them, they would look away, giggling. The same thing happened when I moved to another town, and another. Eventually I realised what it was. I was staying in a fncy hotel at the time, and this fancy hotel had a TV. Bored out of my mind, because I had already read all of my books four times I switched it on.

The first thing that came up was a American Idol, And I watched that, although I didn’t really pay much attention. Then, In between the ad breaks it happened. First of all the screen went black, and then suddenly, a picture of me popped up.

“Looking for Lucy.” The captions at the bottom read. A sad song was playing and they showed a couple more pictures of me, and then suddenly a video began to play. A video of One Direction.

“We’re looking for Lucy Heyward.” Said Harry, desperation in his voice. “She hasn’t been seen for four months.”

“If you see her, please contact us in any way possible.” Said Liam.

“Twitcam, twitter, facebook.” Said Zayn.

“Or you can dial the number at the bottom.” Said Louis.

“Luce, if you’re watching this…” said Niall, looking sadly at the camera.. “We really miss you. Please come home.”

A couple more pictures of my darted up, and I realised what I had to do. Switching the TV off I went to my nearest chemist, but, like in a nightmare I kept passing pictures with my face on it, and information on how to contact One Direction if they found me.

I selected the hair dye and walked to the counter, I bought it and went straight back to the hotel, running a bit. Immediately I put they dye in my hair, I waited five minutes then went to wash the reaming dye of. I have to admit, I looked good with chestnut brown hair.

But I was still recognisable, I slipped on my dark sunglass, so no one could see my eyes and smiled. There, now no one could find me.

But someone could, Cleo could, It was almost like we had a telepathic connection, whenever I was feeling particularly happy, she would text me, and my mood would sink so low. How many times I cried myself to sleep I don’t know, all I know is that Cleo must really hate me.

They kept emailing me, tweeting me, sending me letters, letters that my mother would forward to me. I rarely read the ones from Niall, I was just so broken about what he had done, and everything Cleo had said just made it worse. I read all the ones from Natalie, I wasn’t mad at her, I just didn’t want to be near her, Because Liam was always hovering around. And if Liam was there, the rest of the boys where there.

Then, one cold, rainy day, a letter arrived, a letter my mother had forwarded to me. Lucinda Heyward, the letter read, and on the upper hand of the letter was a logo, a logo for Sydney university.

I had been accepted.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dun-Dun-DUH! Dramatic ending, huh?

Also, I have figured a way to post every day, but that means the chapters will only be a page or two....

X Gwen