Chapter Thirty Four

Pfft. EVERYONE GO READ MY OTHER 1D FANFICTION! It's called The MatchMaker and is for my friend Eliza (Yes, Eliza from THIS story, somehow she's in like... every single story i have) Anyway, Read this! And then go read the Matchmaker! <3

X Gwen

 .

.

.

My feet touched the cold, stone, hard white floor. My hands reached out for the door, but my legs weren’t working, I was glues to the spot, Hannah was screaming, holding out her hand, begging for me to help her, but I couldn’t the door was closing and I was running out of time to save her.

“Please, Lucy, Please!” She half screamed, half begged. “Save me, Please!”

“I can’t!” I said, “I can’t, Hannah!”

“Lucy! Don’t you love me? Please, Lucy!” she screamed as the door began to close. “Lucy!”

“Hannah, I can’t! I can’t help you!”

“Lucy, Save me, Please, PLEASE.”

“I can’t!”

“Lucy!” she screamed out in pain, “Please.” She whispered, and then her eyes closed and her body dropped to the floor, blood spilling all around her, like a container emptying itself.

With a thud she hit the floor, and the door closed.

I couldn’t save her.

She was gone.

.

.

.

.

I woke up, sweating, panting.

“Lucy.” Someone whispered. “Go to bed, it’s two in the morning.”

“I couldn’t save her, I tried to, I tried so hard, but I couldn’t save her.”

The body next to mine sits up, I can hear the rustle of the covers, but it’s too dark for me to see the person’s face.

“Hannah?” I whisper. “Is that you?”

“Sssh.” Someone says gently. “Got to bed, Luce.” And I close my eyes and hold onto the hands of this person, having no idea who they are, but am glad for the comfort.

.

.

.

.