Chapter Twenty Eight

So another fan, (strawberryxoxo ) Made an AWESOME video for Who needs Luck? And it’s on the side J Check it out J The girl playing Lucy is Indiana Evans, Also, I have great news… I’m going to be doing another story with @ParisEmily and @MontanaMacbeth! Yay! But we’re going do to a group story so when we publish our first chapter I’ll give you all the details!

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“What the hell was that?” said our manger, Eileen, who’d decided to come in and give us a surprise visit at Sound Check. “You’re singers, not drowning cats! I want whatever issue that you boys have, whether it’s an argument or whatever, sorted out by tomorrow, Because we cannot have another sound check like that again!” With a huff she stormed out, her red high heels clicking loudly.

There was a pause and then Liam said:

“Sorry.” Very softly.

“What for?” I said, looking at my feet.

“For not, Y’know, inviting you along.”

I bit back my sarcastic response. “It’s fine.”

“No it’s not, bro.” said Louis. “We should have invited you, That was… insensitive of us.”

“Sorry.” Said Zayn, but Niall didn’t say anything, he just sat there with his arms folded.

“It’s ok.” I said. “I probably wouldn’t of wanted to come anyway…” I let my sentence trail of.

“Cleo’s not actually that bad.” Zayn said.

“She’s got a wicked sense of humour.” Liam put in.

Yeah, she loves making fun of people.

“Niall?” Zayn prodded. “Do you.. have anything to say?”

“I’m not apologising.” He said stubbornly, refusing to look at me.

“Fine!” I said, rolling my eyes. “I don’t need an apology from you.”

“Harry.” Zayn warned.

“Don’t Harry me!” I said, sliding off my stool. “Cleo’s been nothing but a brat since we got here and it’s about time he noticed!”

Zayn’s phone beeped and he flipped it open.

Niall rolled his eyes. “Here we go again.”

“What the hell-“

“Harry.” Zayn said. “Shut up for a second.” His eyes were wide and he pressed a finger to his lips to shush us. “I need to take this.”

Stubbornly I closed my mouth, but I still glared at Niall, who met my anger head on with a force of his own.

“Is she g-going to be ok?” Zayn said in an quiet, urgent voice.

Someone said something back.

“What happened?”

Mumble Mumble Mumble.

“That Bad?”

Mumble.

Zayn’s eyes winded and he looked very scared.

“Oh No, Will she.. Is she..”

Mumble.

A single tear fell down his cheek.

And then another.

“Oh My God. Ok. Ok. I’ll… Harry? Ok, I’ll bring him.”

Mumble.

He gulped, his Adam’s apple bobbing.

“All right, I’ll be there soon.”

Mumble.

He clicked off his phone and turned to meet us, tears streaming down his face, Immediately we all tensed, what was it? Was it bad news? What had happened?

“Harry.” Said Zayn, placing a hand on my shoulder. “We need to go.”

“W-What happened?” asked Niall. “Is it Lucy? Is she Ok?”

“Lucy’ll be fine.” Said Zayn, his eyes brimming with tears. “It’s Hannah I’m worried about.”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What do you think happened to Hannah?

X Gwen