EPILOUGE PT: 1

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

I smiled as Dave carried me over the threshold into our honey moon suite. I gasped at the beautiful sight it was dark in there but there was some red luminous lights giving off  a sex vibe. The sheets were red and silk to bad they were gonna get ruined. There was a box of chocolates on the bed and some sexy card game on top of the pillow.
"It looks so beautiful." "Yeah the best baby makin room you ever saw huh?" He asked. "Oh no no no, you brought condoms righ?" "Tanya who brings condoms to a honeymoon?" He asked as he sat me on the bed. "People who don't want kids or don't want anymore kids." I told him and he smacked his teeth. "Aight." He agreed. "So where's the condoms?" "I didn't bring any." He told me. "Good night than." I turned over to get underneath the sheet. "Baby I'll pull out." "You say that every single time and look where that got us." "I swear I'm gonna do it." He assured me. "no cus you don't know how to act right when your inside me I know your not gonna pull out." I told him.

"Dave stop." I pushed his head away as he was tryna kiss all up on me I was trying to get out of the mood not back in the mood. "No." He told me  and I sighed  as he was on top of me and I noticed there was a pole in the room. I grabbed Dave's head moving him from my neck. "Why is there a pole in here?" I asked already knowing the answer.
"I wanted to see you do a couple of tricks for me, from your stripping class." He smirked he sat up. "Go head show me sumn." He told me and my eyes widened. "Oh right now?" I asked stupidly. "Yeah." He our on some type of song with a man singing sensually and sexually to give the type of vibe we needed.

"I don't know Dave I think we should save that for tomorrow, don't you wanna do something else tonight." I asked softly as I trailed my finger down his chest and he grabbed my hand. "Nah I wanna see you dance for me."He assured me as he gripped my thigh. "Just this once." He told me and I bit my lip thinking if I should do it or not cus there a 99.99% chance I would put on a good show. Should I?
"I'll do that thing."
"That thing?"I asked to see if we were on the same page. He nodded and I sighed as I finished taking off my clothes I shimmied out of my pants and I was left in my black lace panty and bra set.
I jumped up as Dave gave me a hard smack to my ass leaving a stinging feel but it felt good.

"Here go some heels too." He told me and I looked at the blood red eight inch heels that screamed stripper.That's it were going to the emergency room today. I strutted to the stage feeling nervous cus I never stripped in front of everyone this isn't your average twerking in the mirror. I grabbed the pole moving my hips to the beat as if I was a snake you woulda thought I had scoliosis. I whined my hips down each time the beat dropped and I could see Dave watching me from the corner of my eye. I felt like I was boring him so I hit a split before turning over on to my knees as I flipped my hair putting my hands on the back of my head as my butt hit off the floor going with the beat.

"Get that shit Tanya!" I heard Dave cheer me on as I held in my laughter as he began throwing money at me with a money machine. I strutted over to him careful not to break my neck I threw my leg over his left holding onto his shoulders as I swung my head slowly and he bit his lip watching me with hunger in his eyes as he gripped my thigh hard but I smacked his hand away I put my leg down as I teased him by whining my hips above his lap but I didn't sit in his lap I turned around as I shakes that shit like a salt shaker and he tried to grab at it but I slapped his hand away again. I strutted back to the pole grabbing it with one hand. "Do a trick baby." I felt like I was doing good so what harm could one trick do?

I went to go swing around the pole and I was doing good until I lost my grip and I slipped off the pole and I went flying onto the floor I grabbed at air and the night stand as my ankle rolled cus of how tall the heels were and I fell over to my side. Nothing hurt though but my ego cus I felt stupid hearing Dave laughing. "Shut up dick head!" I said getting up as I took the heels off trying to walk but my ankle hurt and I lost my balance as I hissed in pain. This is what I get for lying. He stopped laughing as he came to my side. "You good?" "No im not good I hurt my ankle." I told him as he assisted me to get to the bed as he laid me down. "Let me see it." I brought my foot up to his face as he observes my ankle. "It's not swollen does it hurt?" "No." I responded honestly I smirked seeing him kiss my ankle. "Does it feel better now?" He asked. "I think you should go a lil bit higher." I told him and he smirked against my leg as he teased me as he finally got to my underwear. He stood up pulling off his sweatpants as I took his shirt off of him and he watched me as I grabbed the brim of his boxers slowly pulling him down. As they dropped around his ankles and he stepped out of them as I grabbed his dick. "Nah were getting in the bath." He told me. "Grab the chocolates." I told him. " stand up and turn around." I huffed as I turned around and he unfastened my bra as I got chills feeling him grab my waist pulling me back in to him he pulled my underwear down as I stepped out and He caressed my curves. My breathing stiffened as he put my hair into a ponytail.

"Cmon." "Wait the chocolates." I whined grabbing the box. And he shook his head at me. What I ain finna waste no chocolates.

💎 ~ D A V E ~ 💎

"Oh my god!" Tanya moaned as me and her both came together, I lost track of how many orgasms she got and how many times I came. I groaned tiredly, it been a minute since we had sex like that, with having to watch the kids,work, and cus I was told no sex until we were married. We were both breathing hard like we were asthmatics. I knew everyone in Hawaii knew my name now. I was trying to go for another round but Tanya was trying to push me away. "No I'm tired." She whined she always tired I smacked my teeth. " Stop playin."  I moved her frizzy hair out of her face cus she sweated it out. My dick was still hard she didn't understand. "Tanya wake up I'm still hard." I poked her face tapping her and she groaned tiredly. "Ain you supposed to please your man." "You better get that pocket pu- mmmm." She bit her lip as  I slid back inside her and she closed her eyes before fluttering her eyelashes as her eyes were opened as if she was hypnotized and I had her under my spell.

"We ain gon stop till I'm done." I told her and she was quiet except for her moans filling the room. It feels good to know her shit still tight after having five kids I was nervous. I heard niggas say their girl pussy don't tighten back up right. Ain even gon lie Aaron said Milly's a lil loose but he still loved her and her loose pussy his words not mine. "Daaaavee please.."Tanya pleasd and I got satisfaction in seeing her trying to run. "Please what?" I asked rotating my hips the way she liked and she gripped the sheet as I adjusted her moving her up at a angle so her back was off the bed but I was holding her as her legs went behind my back. "Go fasterrrrr." She told me as she was struggling to speak English and that little accent I haven't heard in a while came back out.

I sped up as you could hear her wetness getting penetrated by my dick sounding like good macaroni. She was so tight it felt she got even tighter she kept clenching to stop me. I don't understand her she always tell me to go faster but she wanna get scared afterwards. I played with her clit sending her overboard and I knew she was gonna lose it cus that was her favorite thing and her most sensitive place. "Oooo!" She exclaimed as her mouth hung open and she painted before moving my name again. "Say my name." She yelled my name louder and she squirted getting me all in my face in shit had me thinking it was raining in there.

"Cum for me like that." I told her as I pulled out playing with her pussy as I stroked myself. She went wild as I rubbed her other set of lips than pinched her clit with my right hand as I stroked myself with my left. Yeah a nigga ambidextrous. "Fuckkk oh my god oh my god." Her voice got higher as she was about to reach her peak and I slammed myself back in to her as she had a orgasm and I knew she was about to cum. "Hold it." I told her as I was close to cunning and I wanted to test how long she could hold it as I pinched her clit rubbing it in between my fingers and she looked like she wanted to explode as her face was a shade of pink mixed with red as she had sweat on her face as her eyes were closed tight. "Look at me baby." I told her and her eyes opened as she watched me stroke inside of her and I watched her eyes roll into the back of her head as her legs began shaking I felt my balls tighten as I clenched my teeth. "Now." She exhaled with me as we came together and I pulled out and a little bit of cum trailed out of her onto the sheets as I came but my dick was semi hard still seeing her neaked.

She fell back onto the sheets tired as I heard birds chirping and I seen the sun come up I wanted to sleep but I had to change the sheets and clean me and Tanya ain want her gettin no UTI. All I got to say is this honey moon starting off right.