CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

💎 ~ D A V E ~ 💎

"Daddy I can't take it!"Tanya's cried out as I continued to beat her shit out the frame.I was tryna release some anger and frusturation and Tanya's pussy was my coping mechanism.Couldn't last twenty four hours,to get the opprtunity to have sex with her the first time in her bed,in her home.
"I cant take it!"She cried out as I gripped her hips and kept thrusting into her non stop not missing a beat.As I thought about Scar talking shit,Natalie,and fighting Odell.
"Take this dick girl."I told her in grunts as she tried to stay in place on her hands and knees as I gripped her hair.
"I cannnnttt!"I could hear her crying,and I almost wanted to laugh but I was focused on not nutting yet she already came bout twice back to back.
"Oh my God I love you!"She said as she gripped the sheets trying to run.
I liked hearing her confess her love for me especially when I was deep inside her.
"I love you too baby."
All I got was muffled moans from her as her face was in the pillow.
"Stop runnin."I told her as I pulled her back slapping her ass than gripping it as I bit my lip watching her back arch as her body moved back you woulda thought she had scoliosis with the position she was on.

"Oh my God!"She said as she bit the pillow cumming on my dick as I bust back but kept goin I wasn't done yet.
"Mmm daddy please,i can't feel my legs."She said as she kept trying to run but she slammed back into me as I pulled her back loving the feeling of her wet tight walls around my deck hearing the head board hit against the wall as I played with her clit and choked her not to hard by her neck as he hair clung to her face as I was giving her a work out.

I sped up hearing the rhythm of the head board hitting against the wall.I knew her neighbors were probably pissed off but I ain give a damn.Women thought it was the moans that really motivated us but it was really the beat of the head board against the wall that made us keep goin,made us feel like us niggas was doing sumn right.

"D-Dave I-."I heard Tanya say and I stopped as her body went limp and I slid out worried.
"Tanya baby wake up."I said shaking her as she was faced down on the mattress.
Her eyes opened.
"What the hell happened?"She asked confused.
I smirked.
"You passed out on me."
"You see what you did you were being to rough."She said upset as she got up with a serious limp.
"Ain my fault you couldn't take this dick."I told her.
"I can't feel my pussy,w-what kinda shit is this,im calling the po po."She said.
"Why cus I murded it?"I asked her and she stopped limping as she glared at me.
"So hilarious David."She said sarcastically as she got a big t shirt and a wash cloth an a towel.
"Lemee go pee before I get a UTI."She said and I scrunched my face up.
"Fuck is that?"
"A Urinary Tract Infection,gotta pee after sex ain gonna be holding no nut in there."She said walkin off and I followed behind her.
"You really love me,or was it just the sex talkin?"I asked her as I crossed my arms.
"So you really gon talk to me with your dick all out?"She asked and I shrugged.
"Guess so."

"Yes Dave I love you,and Kiera very much,ive accepted both of you two into my heart,please don't make me regret it,don't break my heart."She said sadly.
"I ain goin to and don't break mine,we gon take this one step at a time peaches."I told her as I hugged her than leaned back to bend down a little to kiss her lips and she deepened the kiss and I could feel the love in the kiss from both of us as she pulled away.
"Dave."
"Hm?"
"Please get your dick off my stomach."She told me and I chuckled.
"My fault."
"Its pokin me."
"He likes you."
I told her as she turned the shower on and bent over like she wasn't neakad.
"I like him too."She said as she put her legs around my waist and her hands behind my neck as I held her up looking into her eyes as I went to step into the shower without looking and my foot slipped on soap that was there and my body flew to the right as my leg slid to the left on the bar of soap.