CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

My eyes were closed as I felt wet spots being placed along my neck and collar bone.I moaned thinking it was just a dream again until I felt something thrusting into me gently....this dream felt a little to real.
"Damn you so tight baby."I heard Dave say as he grunted in my ear
before he bit into my shoulder and my eyes fluttured open realising I wasn't dreaming as moans escaped my mouth as my fingers intertwined with his as he held my hands tightly as he kept his head burried in the crook of my neck as he talked dirty to me.
"Yes daddy."I responded to him.
And I clenched around him making him pick up speed as he realised I was awake and he looked me in my eyes with his eyebrows....well eyebrow furrowed as his bottom lip was in between his teeth as I threw my head back onto the arm rest of the couch feeling how sore I was and my legs were numb and im sure his were as well.

"Yes,right there."I told him as I gripped his forearm and he had his dick angled a perfect way as he hit my g spot.
"That's your spot baby?"He asked hitting the same spot over and over and I was ready to climax all over his dick at the feeling but he told me to hold it.
I felt his thumb rub my clit in circles making my back arch at the feeling and I didn't think I could hold it anymore as I clenched around him to try to stop myself from cumming but it only made me feel every inch of him even more making my stomach drop.

"Shit.."He grunted as his strokes became lazy.
"Go head let it go."He told me as I was finally able to catch my breath as I released my self as my orgam came.
And I felt him bust back inside of me for the umpteenth time.
He kissed my lips.
"I love you so.much Tanya."He slipped out and my eyes widened
in shock.

"He slipped out and my eyes widenedin shock

Bitch oh no.Run,run Tanya run.Did this nigga say he loved you?Whatt the fuckkk.I am bamboozled.I did not sign up for this bitch you on your own now!I heard my self conscious speak to me as my brain shut down an my heart took over as it fluttered at his words loving the thought of being loved.
"Aw shit I m-meant."He stuttured over his words and I kissed him.I wasnt gonna say it back though.
I rubbed my thumb over his bottom lip.
"You got some small ass lips man."I said taking notice as my voice was almost gone cus of how much I moaned but he heard me as he smacked his teeth as I chuckled.
"Its okay if you feel that way,I just dont feel that way yet I feel like its too soon."I told him as he
pulled out of me.
"I understand."He told me and I nodded as I felt my numb legs as I struggled to get up but I fell over and whined not being abe to feel my legs as I pouted.
"Cmon I got you."He said holding me securely.
And I groaned putting my hand on my forehead.
"What time is it?"I asked him as I rested my head on his chest.
"Some where in the afternoon."He told me as he sat me on the toilet as he started my shower.
"What are you doin this week?"He asked me.
"Goin to work."
"Nah you ain got no work every body at the corporation got a week off."He told me.
"Probably gonna hang out with Milly again."
"You sure about that?Cus Aaron been keeping her occupied."He told me and I shrugged as we got in the shower.
"I don't know than what do you have in mind?"I asked him.
And he smirked.
"Just spending some time with you if all I need."He told me as he pecked my lips and tried to deepen the kiss as he sucked on my bottom lip.
"No stop,im too sore."I told him this guy had the stamina an energy of a horse.You'd think by how many times he nutted he would be empty and tired but no he was perfectly fine.His dick did have me under his spell completly though I feared he would turn me into a complete Nympho.