CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

"Kieras gonna be so happy."I said looking at all the gifts that Dave had got her I had planned on going shopping for them later.
"See anything you like?"He asked me.
"No im just fine,don't spend your money on me."I told him.
"I'm gonna ignore that you just said that."He told me and I rolled my eyes.
"It feels so weird not having you in the office."I said and he sighed.
"Ill be back soon,Aaron ain givin you a hard time right?"He asked.
"Nah its kinda funny having him as a boss he's funny honestly."I told him.
"Aight."
We walked past and I eyed this nice chain that had a T on it.Its diamond's shined making me smile but I saw the price and thought not today satan.
"Let's stop in here real quick."He said as we stopped inside the Givenchy store and I saw a couple of nice things.
"Lauren been askin for this ."He said picking up a bathing suit that said Givenchy on it with a zipper.
"What size you wear?"He asked.
"Large but it depends on the stretch of the material."I told him
"Aight dressing room than."He said as he got some other things.
"Why are you gettin all this?"
"Cus I wanna see you model for me."He said and I rolled my eyes.
"Really man?"
"Foreal."
"Yeah,tell these women to stop staring I ain they man."He said irritated as his eyes scanned the store seeing the woman eye raping him.He looked mad and went to open his mouth I cut him off.
"Dave please don't say nothing ignorant,where's your Christmas cheer?"
"Fuck a Christmas cheer."He said as he went to the dressing room and I went along.
I whined.."I don't want to try all this on."
"Well you goin to today go head."He told me and I rolled my eyes as I closed the door behind me and he waited outside.I tried on the bathing suit first.

I opened the door.
"Dave it's too tight my ass can't stay in."I told him and he stood up.
"Nah it fits perfectly that's the way its supposed to fit."He said slapping my ass than grabbing a handful.
"Dave stop were in a dressing room in a store."
"Aint no one worried bout us?"He said and I pushed him away.
"No not here."I told him.
And he smacked his teeth."Fine."I closed the door back and changed into other things after everything I changed into Dave kept gassing my head up.
"You really thought I was gonna listen?"He asked as he stepped in closing the door.
"Dave you too damn tall people can see the top of your head."I told him as he backed me into the corner and hiked my skirt up that I wore to work to today.
"Dave wait,mmm."I felt his fingers slip inside my folds as he began pumping them and with one hand he unbuckled his belt as he opened my legs and lifted one leg up as he positioned himself to slide in and I lowly moaned feeling his size and length.

"Oh my..."I tried to speak as he held me up by my legs and my hands went behind his back.
I moaned as he sped up and he put his hand over my mouth to quiet my moans as I put my legs behind his back as the walls of dressing room shook as my back was against it as I heard his grunts.

"This pussy so good Tanya."He told me in my ear as he was tryna rush the quickie.
"Mmm."I was tryna speak but my voice was muffled behind his hand as he bit on my neck and his tounge swirled on the spot he bit.

"Shit."He grunted as he pulled up my shirt and my nipples began to harden as he bit on them and tugged on them.I heard knocking on the door.
"Occupied."He said.And the woman gasped.
"No men in the dressing room."
"Mind your fuckin buisness."He said as he latched his mouth around my nipple and began to suckle on my breast and I moaned not feeling as if I could take all of this.
It was just too much pleasure.
I felt my stomach knot up and it dropped and I knew I was cumming.
"Im cmuffin."I warned him and I came as he kept pumping into me as he busted inside me and I exhaled as he moved his hand.
"Oh my gosh I can't believe we just did that what am I doing?"I asked myself as he let me stand and I ignored the soreness in between my legs as I pulled my dress down trying to fix myself.
"Nah ain nothing wrong wit you,if we weren't like this we would've been boring."He told me as he kissed my lips giving me some tounge and I slipped my tounge in his mouth feeling the intensity of the kiss.
"I love you."I said again as I pecked his lips.
"I love you to peaches."He said as said pecking my lips repeatedly and a smile came on my face.