CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

"Dave,c'mon let me get sumn to drink."I told him so I could move his arms as he was sleeping.I couldn't sleep knowing Odell was in the same house I was sleeping at it made me feel uncomfortable.I heard Dave smack his teeth as I loosened his arms I looked at Kiera as she laid on the other side of me as she shook an I pulled the covers up to her neck as she stopped shivering.

I put Dave's big ass slides on as I wore his basket ball shorts an shirt that he had in his dresser from when he used to live here.
I went down the stairs quietly as I went to the fridge and I jumped up seeing the light go off in the fridge and kitchen the power must've went out.

"So you an Dave are together?"I heard his voice as I jumped up holding my chest seeing it was Odell.
"Please don't scare me like that,an yes we are."I told him as I drunk some of the sweet tea that I found in the fridge.
"He been treating you right?"He asked an I rolled my eyes.
"Yes he has,why are you even talkin to me,you know I don't fuck with you."I said irritated.
And he sighed.
"That's the thing Tanya,I missed the friendship we used to have,can we put the past behind us,and even forget what happened I don't have those feelings anymore."He told me as he looked down at me an I smiled.
"I'll think about it,good night Odell."I said walking off as he said 'good night' back.

Now I was really thinking.I still had yet to tell Dave about why I'm so awkward around Odell. But I refuse to ruin their friendship like that.
I just got back in the bed and slept as I felt Dave resting his head on my chest as his arm's snaked around me as he pulled me close.

I woke up hearing laughter and smelling food cooking.As I felt around the bed not feeling Dave's arms but I saw Kiera still sleeping.I yawned an had my good ass stretch.I got up as I seen Dave had got clothes for me.It was a black long sleeved turtle neck body suit.And a pair of high waisted boyfriend jeans and I saw socks an underwear.No bra probably cus he knows I hate wearing them but I needed one and I saw that he did get one.

I locked the room door and got in to the shower that was in his room.
After twenty minutes I wrapped my trowel around myself as I brushed my teeth.
"Ms.Tanya."I heard.
"Good morning pretty ready to take your bath so you can go down stairs?"I asked her and she nodded.
"What happened,why was there so much yelling yesterday,oh no what happened to your face?"She asked as her hand touched the scratch I had on my cheek.
"I um fell,and every one was yelling in excitement,the foot ball game was on."I lied to her.
"Oh."
"Yeah well lets get you all freshen up."

I came down stairs with Kiera on my hip as I saw everyone eating.
"Daddy!"Kiera said as I put her down an she ran to Dave.
"Hey baby girl,I missed you."He said picking her up as he swung her around an she laughed.
I smiled at them.
"Good mornin baby."Dave said pecking me on my lips making my face heat up.
"Yuck!"Kiera said making everyone chuckle.
"Im disgusted to sis."Millyon said as she ate a piece of her pancake.
"Lemee go make my pla-."
"Oh Tanya I already made you a plate."I heard Odells voice.
I smiled.
"Oh thanks."I said getting the plate an the food was still hot as
I felt Dave staring at me an I scratched my neck outta nervousness.
"Tanya let me talk to you real quick."I heard Dave say.
"Aww man she in trouble now."I heard Millyon an I glared at her as she smirked.

Me and him went to the bathroom that was past the living room an down the hall.
He locked the door.
As I hugged my self out of nervousness.
"When you gonna tell me?"He asked an I was confused.
"W-wha-"
"Tell me what's goin on between you an Odell."He said.
An I sighed.
"I can't tell you."
"Why?"
"Cus I don't wanna mess up your friendship with him."I told him.
And he smacked his teeth.
"I red your diary Tanya."He said an my eyes widened as I hit him in his shoulder.
"Why would you do that there was some embarrassing stuff in there."I whined an my bottom lip poked out and he flicked it.
"I was curious,and keep yo ass away from him he tryna push up on you an shit I ain gon let it slide."He told me as he glared down at me.
"But he didn't have feelings for me anymore,he wants to be friends again."