CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE

💎 ~ D A V E ~ 💎

"Tanya there's sumn I got to tell you."I told her,it was my day off and she was getting dressed to go somewhere.
"What is it?"She asked me as she checked her hair in the mirror as she ran her hand through it.
"You know how I cheated....the girl might be pregnant with my baby."I finally said to her as I closed my eyes waiting to hear her scram or feel something get thrown at me or get shot stabbed sumn I don't know,but I felt like she was gonna do something.

I opened my eyes to see her still calm and applying lip gloss.
"Your not mad."
"No I already knew, im glad you finally told me cus it let's me know I can trust you,I was gonna wait for you too I was gonna give you until the end of the month to tell me but you proved me wrong you did it in half a month that means improvement,now if this woman gives birth to this child and it's yours we're through completely."She told me and my heart dropped.I pray that,that child ain mine.

"Understood, where you goin?"I asked her as I seen Aamirs bad ass tryna climb out of the play pen Ezra was tryna help him and Calix and Dave jr were just chillin.
"On a date."She said and my eyebrows jumped up...yes they finally grew back.
"What are you talkin about,with who?"I asked standing to my feet.
"Don't worry about it."She rolled her eyes.
"Nah cus you goin out with some nigga while you pregnant with my seed,I got the right to know."
"As far as im concerned im single."She smiled while putting a hand on her hip.

I was about to speak but I heard Aamir speaking up like he was trying to say a word.
"Oh my gosh is he trying to speak?"Tanya asked picking him up.
"Go head Mir speak."
"Aaa- ash ass!"He shouted as he clapped his hands with a smile and my smile fell.
My son's first word is ass.
Now where did he get that fr-.....Aaron.

"Aww his fisrt word."Tanya smiled kissing him on the cheek as she put him back in the play pen as she kissed all the boy's on the cheek and they all look terrified when they seen she was trying to leave out.
"Tanya your not going on that date."
"Watch me."She said closing the door on her way out and I sighed I looked at the boys and they looked at me with a stank face.Probably cus they're not used to me being around.

"Maaaa!"Ezra was the first one to start crying as he stood up in the play pen than Calix and Dave jr.Aamir was just chilling with a goofy look on his face.
"Shh calm down,mommy's gonna be back."I tried to quiet them down it worked for Dave jr but Ezra and Calix weren't having it they wanted they're mother.
"Look."I showed them a picture of Tanya on my phone and Ezra halted his crying as he held the phone looking at the picture with big eyes and a smile.Calix still wasn't having it he wanted to see his mom in person.
Calix didn't like me so I did not know what to do with him he stayed kicking my ass.

I pressed the button on the intercom in the wall.
"Kiera."I spoke into it and waited a couple of minutes.
"Yes?"
"Come down stairs to mey room."
"Okay...can Snow come too."I let go of the button ans sighed I really hated animals with a passion.
"Yes Snow can come too."
"Okay!"She said and I let go of the button as I tried to get Calix to stop crying I checked his diaper tried to feed him but he wasn't hungry and he kept pulling at my beard and punching me with small fist.I swear this child....

"Daddy you got to do this."Kiera said turning on this tv show that had some dogs dressed like workers and rode in cars or some shit.
"What's this?"
"Paw Patrol he loves Paw Patrol."She told me and I nodded seeing him stop crying as he seen the show was on and he sat down watching the show.

His mean ass likes this soft show?I thought I shook my head hearing Aamir shouting'ass' over and over again as he kept giggling after he said it.This was gonna be a long night,I should send one of my men to see who Tanya on a date with.