CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

💎 ~ D A V E ~ 💎

I sat in Tanya's old room as her and her mom's talked.
I examined the room being nosey and I found Tanya's diary.
I grinned and got on her bed opening it to the first page.The covers were covered in pink sparkles and glitter and the pen was made of fur.

Dear diary,Its that bitch Tanya again fr..today me an Milly got a new teacher,hes so hottt man,like I never knew white chocolate could be fine.But he was and me an him could be a Oreo fr.....nah I like black cock.

I busted out laughing.What hthe hell?Yooo Tanya was on some other shit than.I thought.I flipped to another page.

Dear Diary,you already know who the fuck it is...anyways today a dog tried to get me pregnant...it humped my leg!I cried out RAPE an my mom rushed outside so fast and snatched me up...she wooped my ass for doing that but I dont get what I did wrong I was getting raped.

Dear Diary,No need for the introduction hoe.Im grounded cus I crashed the car in to the dunkin donuts drive through when I wasn't supposed to be driving,so now I have to get a job at the Diner in order to pay for damages.

Dear Diary,Tre had a kick back an all of his friends were there me an Milly were the only girls.I noticed this fine peanut butter walked in an I defeniteyly wanted his nuts bruh.We played thruth or dare and I was dared to spend eight minutes with him an a closet,he didnt pressure me to do anything,good cus I was tryna rape him fr...sike nah.But we talked and I realised he was a good dude fr we talked more and became friends.Everyone swore we were more than that but we weren't.To me he was big brother Odell.

Shit.
Dear Diary,I hate life....today was graduation,and its supposed to be the best day ever right?Well wrong.Odell told me hes moving far away for football opportunities,so I cried he was my bestfriend second to Milly of course.I was crying in his arms on his bed and than it happened his lips reached mine but I pushed him back confused,I didn't wanna kiss him.
He tried to push up on me an he whipped his dick out claiming how much he loved me.I played possum in that bitch an when he turned around I ran like a bat out of hell on my Forrest Gump shit.I hate when I run cus I look like Woody from Toy story when he run....sigh...but anyways I refuse to be reminded of him again im just gonna push him to the back of mind an keep doin me foreal foreal...big pimping goals..gang bitch.

I closed the diary and placed it back tryna process what I just read.She knew Odell and ain bother to tell me?Maybe he wasn't that important to her.But the way she carried on about him would make you think other wise.I thought about seeing Tanya run.I've never seen her run before....an now I wanna see it.I thought.

I got up feeling thirsty as I went to the kitchen.
I opened the cupboards searching for a cup I got me a glass one.As I accidentally dropped it.
"Shit."I mumbled hearing a door open an Tanya an her mother came in view.And Tanya saw the mess as she shook her head.
"You had one job Dave,lemee go get the broom."Tanya said walking off.
"How have you been treating Tanya?"Her mom asked I smirked.Been treating her right blowing her back out from time to time...you know the usual.
"Good,we doing fine."
"That's nice to hear."
"Yeah thank Allah that I got her by my si-."
"W-wait your Muslim?"She asked.
And she had a distance look on her face as I nodded than furrowed my eyebrows.
"Sumn wrong with that?"Just as she was about to speak Tanya came in with a small box.
"Ma,who's this girl in all these pictures?"Tanya asked and her mom looked shook than sighed.
"Come sit down Tanya."She told her.

"T-this is your sister."She told Tanya and my eyes widened.
"Sister,I have a sister?"
"Well half sister,your father had an assistant,a-and he had sex with her,he cheated on me Tanya,had a baby with her.Your father made sure you knew who she was,made yall go on play dates,after that I took him back,your sister was living with her mother though and you stayed with us until I figured out he cheated on me with her again,we got into a huge argument than he was called into work and that was when he didn't come back cus of 9/11.Him and the assistant died,I gave your sister up for adoption though,she looked too much like your father and I couldn't stand what she reminded me of.So I gave her away her name was Lauren."
What a coincidence I thought as Tanya was in tears from the story.

"I can't believe you I had a sister,and you decided to be selfish an give her away."
"Your one too talk,your boyfriend is Muslim that is disrespectful to me an your deceased father!"
"He's not them,not all Muslims are the same!"
"Yes they are,there all terrorist just taking away innocent people's lives!"
"Dave is not like that,stop being disrespectful of his religion!"

"I don't give a damn about disrespect,they didn't give a damn when they killed your father."
"Now I see why he cheated,cus your still bitter an judgemental an ru-"Tanya's mom slapped her in her face leaving a red hand print on her cheek making me step in dont no one put they hands on my girl.
I glared down at her mother as she glared back as Tanya sobbed behind me.

"Watchu gon do bomb my home,how predictable!"Her mother said making me mug her she was pissing me off as she continued disrespecting me an Tanya.
"You mad at the wrong person."I said and she still had her face screwed up as she walked away.
"Get out of my phone fuckin terrorist,for I call the cops,ain tryna hear no Allah Ackbah than my shit be bombed!"She shouted as she slammed the door to her room
What the fuck is a Ackbah?I thought her dumbass couldn't even say it right I thought as I was trying to remain calm for Tanya.
"Hey stop all thar cryin,its gon be okay."I told her as she soaked my shirt as she gripped my jacket and cried.
I rubbed her back in circles giving her a minute.
"Lemee get my purse hold this please."She said passing me a picture as I looked at it and it wasn't just any other Lauren it was my sister Lauren....Lauren's adopted?

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

"Im so sorry she said all that."I apologized to Dave as he opened my door to the car as we were in front of his parents house to get Kiera.Hes been quiet the whole ride and deep in thought.
"She wasnt hurtin nobody feelings."He told me as he put his arm around my neck as we stepped inside his parents house.
"Just in time for dinner."His mom said as she walked in to the living room as I saw Milly sitting on the couch playing with Aaron's twin son's as Aaron sat by his father drinking beer with them as a basketball game was on.

"Mom pops why you ain tell me Lauren was adopted ?"Dave asked and her eyes widended.
"What?"Lauren asked an we all turned around seeing Lauren step off the final stair.

"I-I."Her mom stuttured.
"Is it true mom,pops?"She asked looking at the both of them.
"Yes b-but I didn't know when to tell y-."
"Your my sister than.."I trailed off looking at her as tears came down her face as eveyone looked at me.
"W-what?"She asked.
"The picture Lauren."Dave said passing her the picture.
"What this is just to much to take i-."

"Ayooo Aaron we got to hit up the club this weekend since im back...home....Tanya?"
"Odell?"