CHAPTER SIX

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

"Oh my God Milly you slayed my head yet again."I said smiling running my hand through my blonde hair.Milly was a pro in hair and cosmetics that's why her shop was the hottest thing in New York now.After me going off on her and Tre about that stupid date she decided to make it up to me by doing my hair.

"Ohhh lets go on snap real quick."Milly said.
"Ohhh yall look at my best friend ain she fine?"She asked snap as I smiled giving them a twirl.
"All that booty make no sense bestfriend."And I shyed away from the camera taking a seat.

"We like Dora and Boots when she kill I shoot."Milly spoke and I rapped back.
"We both gonna get that loot."I said back.
"We on a whole notha route."
"She pretty and im cute."I said back.
"We both riding in that coupe."
"Yall hoes some chickens so go back to your coops!"I said into the camera and she ended the video and found a nice filter before posting it as we laughed at our selves.
"So how my god baby doin?"I asked with a smile rubbing her stomach.
And she smiled.
"Oh my goodness when I told Tre,he cried he's been tryin hard to get me pregnant,we both cried together."

Milly said smiling.
"Awww must be nice."I said smiling.
"Girl trust and believe the right nigga gonna come soon,than sweep you off your feet,rub your feet,love you, and give you head and good dick every night."Milly said.
"Bitch you know I be fake freaking an running away though."I said pouting.Ive tried dating and when niggas tried to either eat me out or whip their dick out I always got to steppin.
I got a text message from Dave and I replied back as I smiled and began texting back.I wasn't bout to lie Dave has been growing on me these few weeks.He's a good acquaintance honestly.

Im glad I could help someone in their time of worry or hurt.I don't like when people are hurt honestly.
"Bitch when was you gonna tell me this,and that your boss was fine as shit!"Milly shouted as she showed a picture of me and Dave out on a friendly lunch at a Chinese resteraunt.
I shrugged.
"It was time for our lunch break and we got some Chinese together that's all."I said honestly.
"Bitch you on the shade room."
"The hell is that?"I asked confused.I ain know what the shade room was because I only had a snap chat and Twitter I ain ever heard of no shade room.
"It's all about throwing shade at celebraties,and gossip and stuff."Milly said and I shook my head.
"I don't like that not one bit."
"But girl how are you able to contain yourself around this fine man?"Milly asked me and I sighed.
"He is fine and very tall but I see him as a boss plus I can barely look him in the eye."I told her.
"Girl I can see why,oh my god he was voted sexiest bachelor of the year one time,sis have you seen his magazine pictures?"Milly asked me I shook my head no.
"Damn."I mumbled seeing him shirtless or wearing clothes and posing in a few pictures.
"Girl the print though."Milly said lurking on his Instagram as I looked at a picture of him in his boxers.Dave was blessed I thought.