CHAPTER TEN

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

"At the movie theater though?That's so sexy."Milly said and I took a deep breath.
"Girl tell me about it,it feels wrong but right at the same time."I told her as I remembered being seated in his lap while his hand went up my dress.
"Kinda mad though I missed a whole ten mintues of the incredibles."
"Im so happy you gettin your freak on,you went from never having a orgasm to gettin fingered in the movie theater by your boss,my friend you are living life."She said as she grabbed the bag if frozen wings and put them in the cart.Tonight Tre was having some of his basket ball team over for a kick back.And of course I wouldn't leave my bestfriend to be the only girl.We were probably gonna be in her room the whole time.Milly may be outgoing and loud but that's only around people she really knows.Like she has to know you for a year in order to get used to you.If she didn't know you she would completely shut down and be shy and observe you to see what your all about.

"I guess but he's so straight forward and im so blah."I said rolling my eyes.
"Trust and believe the straight forward men are the best,cus you know there not bullshitin and know how to get straight to the point."She told me.
"I never thought about it that way."I said smirking as I got the container of cookies.I became irritated with the men eyeing me and my best friend.It's like when girls with ass wanna wear yoga pants every nigga break they're neck to see.Me and Milly just came from yoga class and I was ready to get to her house and change.

My phone flashed with a message from Dave.

Dave👅👉👌;
Wyd peaches

T🍑🍍💦;
Why peaches?

Dave 👅👉👌;
Cus that's what u taste like..

T🍑🍍💦;
😱omg dnt call me that than

Dave👅👉👌;
Ard....peaches

T🍑🍍💦;
😑 rlly that block button bout to come in handy

Dave👅👉👌;
Yeah ard wish yo ass would try to block me...💀💀💀dead mission

I blocked him and giggled about it I was tryna get on his nerves.
"What you laughing at?"

"I blocked Dave now he gon be salty."I told Milly and I was gettin a call from an unknown number I answered.
"Hello?"

"Thats right a nigga got two phones peaches,why are you playing games."I heard Dave's voice on the other line.
"Im not you basically told me to do it."I said rolling my eyes as I helped Milly with the items she needed.
"So if I basically tell you to come
get up in my bed you gon do it?"He asked.
"No.."
"Hmm lie if you want to,but where are you at?Who playin that white ass music?"I laughed.
"I'm at the grocery store with my bestfriend."I told him.
"Girl or boy?"
"Does it matter?"I asked.
"Yes."
"Than its a boy his name is Milly like 2 Milly."I told him and he was quiet.
"He's gay?"
"No,oh my gosh Milly stop."I laughed than hung up to mess with him.